The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
*fails to revise*

Our teachers are constantly saying to us "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail." Denial is telling me they're lying and that my procrastination is much more useful.:biggrin:
Reply 21
>_> My main poroblem is that I can't revise from Univeristy Textbooks for my Advanced Modern Studies, becuase despite it having lots of information (the books), since my teacher has not read them, I'm not allowed to use them in class essays or the prelim. Ah well, always the final exam
Reply 22
RobbieNewton
>_> My main poroblem is that I can't revise from Univeristy Textbooks for my Advanced Modern Studies, becuase despite it having lots of information (the books), since my teacher has not read them, I'm not allowed to use them in class essays or the prelim. Ah well, always the final exam

that seems ridiculous. i'd have thought you'd be praised for using your initiative and doing plenty of wider reading - that's what we were encouraged to do for int 2 mods and are incouraged to do for philosophy and economics.
Reply 23
Mmm, I agree, we were encouraged at Higher to do it as well, it's just a bloody joke to be honest, I'm also one of the few meeting the Dissertation deadlines, yet I still get no merit for it. That, and the fact that I'm getting daily homework in Mod Studs, which relaly eats up my revision and homework time for other subjects, since we're now doing past paper (and made up) questions which take at least an hour and a half

Latest

Trending

Trending