The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

White.
Don't know why, I'm a fake white.
sorry but this thread is reli funny.........

and lol at your comment about 419, oh dear

but do people outside nigeria know what 419 even means, unless they've been a victim of the infamous e-mail scams?
Reply 82
sjaf
Which one are you in the picture?

Blue t-shirt
I prefer Indian boys :flutter:

(i actually do :biggrin: )
Reply 84
BuddingLawyer2009
sorry but this thread is reli funny.........

and lol at your comment about 419, oh dear

but do people outside nigeria know what 419 even means, unless they've been a victim of the infamous e-mail scams?

lol its a joke about 419 jeeze
just gotta make the most of what you got (or in the case of my people what you steal lol)
Planto
Oh, so the problem is you don't actually know what the word racism means. I suggest you look it up.

n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

:s-smilie:
Reply 86
carrotboy
Blue t-shirt

Should have known people always put the one on where they are prettiest of the bunch.

cowsgoquack
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

:s-smilie:

OK I admit it - I am racist against my own race, white people :rolleyes:
sjaf

OK I admit it - I am racist against my own race, white people :rolleyes:

Why are you rolling your eyes, its perfectly possible to be racist against your own race... you dont need to admit it like its a bad thing :s-smilie:
Reply 88
us asians rule :cool:
Reply 89
sjaf
Should have known people always put the one on where they are prettiest of the bunch.

Not necessarily, but was that a compliment? :s-smilie:
Any.
Certain fondness for chinese/japanese/indians though.
Reply 91
cowsgoquack
Why are you rolling your eyes, its perfectly possible to be racist against your own race... you dont need to admit it like its a bad thing :s-smilie:

I really don't understand what you're on about now. Let's leave it at that.

carrotboy
Not necessarily, but was that a compliment? :s-smilie:

Take it as you like, this is the internet!:smile:
Reply 92
I seem to pull a lot of asian and mixed-race boys. they're so darn cute.
Reply 93
cowsgoquack
what difference?

preference is just the exercise of choice.

prejudice is where you have an irrational preconceived notion about someone or group and are not open to change your views disregarding any other view
Tut.exe
preference is just the exercise of choice.

prejudice is where you have an irrational preconceived notion about someone or group and are not open to change your views disregarding any other view

so how is me not finding black men attractive not prejudiced?

its irrational because lots of black men have good bodies and im sure are quite handsome and ive come to this conclusion from past experience, and no matter how much somone says some black rapper is attractive i wont change my view. they're great people im sure in every other way but i dont find them attrctive because theyre black.

how is that not racism?
Reply 95
akagwu8
lol its a joke about 419 jeeze
just gotta make the most of what you got (or in the case of my people what you steal lol)

Lol, so true, I mean just came back from Nigeria and people talk about yahooze like it's a way of life
Reply 96
cowsgoquack

its irrational because lots of black men have good bodies and im sure are quite handsome and ive come to this conclusion from past experience, and no matter how much somone says some black rapper is attractive i wont change my view. they're great people im sure in every other way but i dont find them attrctive because theyre black.

how is that not racism?

You just made a point against yourself there I specifically said that we wouldn't say no to someone just because they aren't the right race we are just MORE ATTRACTED to certain races.
sjaf
You just made a point against yourself there I specifically said that we wouldn't say no to someone just because they aren't the right race we are just MORE ATTRACTED to certain races.

why would you 'say yes' to someone unattractive :s-smilie: thats a bit weird, are you desperate?
Reply 98
cowsgoquack

how is that not racism?

the same as you dont like black colour or white colour =) It's the same you prefer ugly people over pretty people. It's an attribute of the person that they prefer. the difference is subtle but i dont think its racism if someone rejects me because im asian. =,=
Reply 99
Thing with this bitch is she now knows shes completely wrong, she just doesn't want to take the L cos of female pride.

Typical.

Latest

Trending

Trending