The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

stop shouting!

no, C4 is easy peasy:biggrin:
Reply 2
Well ive just started c4, only done a few chapters so far. havent really struggled with the differentiation but i havent done it in a while so i must go back and make sure i understand all the "connected rates of change" stuff
binomial expansion is ok, just need to remember to put the right numbers in and get the right expansion
Reply 3
ok calm down-c4 was easy yeah with a teacher. IM self-tutored myself for the whole of AS and now A2 durrrrr.
Reply 4
The differential equations at the last pages of c4, not differentiation which is easy.
Reply 5
What's hard about C4 differential equations :confused:?

You just need to know how to separate the variables. This means get all the y terms on one side and the x terms on the other and then just integrate both sides. I think C4 differential equations is one of the easiest topics in the module - it's the actual integration which is hard.
Reply 6
Setting up differentials are hard. Solving them is easy :biggrin:
worst bits of c4:
vectors - i had a different teacher just for that chapter, who was rubbish
Reply 8
alexsheppard11
stop shouting!

no, C4 is easy peasy:biggrin:

she isnt reali shouting, u dont reali hear her/his voice
Reply 9
mogerman

mogerman

well i can hear keyboard keys being bashed.

and no txt spk please:smile:
Astin Martin
IM FINDING DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS REALLY HARD. I HOPE ITS NOT TOO HARD THIS YEAR. ANYBODY ELSE WNAT TO EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS ON THEIR C4 REVISION PLEASE TELL. don't make fun of the caps lock anyway.

You make it very hard... :shifty:
Reply 12
Putting terms in y on one side and terms in x on the other - C1
Integration - C2, some C3, some C4

You won't have to do any stupidly complex integration in C4 differential equations... there's nothing really hard in it.
Reply 13
Astin Martin
The differential equations at the last pages of c4, not differentiation which is easy.

oh i see
hmm i havent done that yet
im scared now
i hope i understand it :s-smilie:
C4 was so easy at the time, I can't even imagine how easy it would be now.
Reply 15
alexsheppard11
well i can hear keyboard keys being bashed.

and no txt spk please:smile:

He comes from London. Blad u get me yh!? safeting mandem!
Reply 16
I wouldn't worry about the differential equations - it's only one question on the paper after all. Plus, the questions are designed so that if you can't do the first parts, you can always get marks on the later parts of the question.
Reply 17
secondary1
I wouldn't worry about the differential equations - it's only one question on the paper after all. Plus, the questions are designed so that if you can't do the first parts, you can always get marks on the later parts of the question.

That one question can carry up to 10 marks. I've seen a previous paper with a hefty question like that. C4 is relatively straightforward except that if you mess up, alot of marks can go down the drain. :yep:
Reply 18
giran

it made me laugh
Reply 19
giran
He comes from London. Blad u get me yh!? safeting mandem!

Always nice to have people like you, once i get miserable i just read a sentence of your "gangsta" speaks and think woow you lot are more miserable than iam :yep:

Latest