The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
When I first signed on they mucked it all up and i didnt get any money for nearly 6 weeks.... nice when i did get it though... and u have to sign on once a fortnight. The woman that i normally sign on with can be a bit ******, she took my money off of me over new year because she didnt think id done enough to look for jobs.... i had, there was just bugger all to apply for... so it depends what theyre like in your jobcentre as to how lenient they are.
ViolatedTreason
ive got my interview with them on friday.. hope it goes well..

its very straightforward
footballcrazy12
its very straightforward

i dont have proof of address though.. ive only recently moved into the house, and all mail is still going to my moms..
ViolatedTreason
i dont have proof of address though.. ive only recently moved into the house, and all mail is still going to my moms..

where you living then
your moms house - thats the address you should be giving the proof for
dads..
footballcrazy12
your moms house - thats the address you should be giving the proof for

no, i live at my dads, and my mail is still going to my moms, because its easy for me to go and get it whe i need to.

i cant put moms as my address anyway, they would lose too much of their own benefits.. lazy ******* scroungers
Reply 27
I called them up, and they said that I should be getting any monies in a weeks time. So come, friday, if I don't recieve anything I'll call them up again and again and again and again until something's done.
Reply 28
teaboy
Why is it called dole?

Department of Labour Exchange.
Reply 29
How do you go about signing on? I've been jobless for a week and I'm bored already.
you go to the job centre and sign on with a chat with the adviser on how you have looked for a job every fortnight, btw I'm going to be paid tomorrow according to the person at jobcentre plus
Reply 31
The guy I used to see didn't ask me anything apart from, have your circumstances changed? Nope then bye.
Reply 32
I have not been payed kum clark
Original post by Kimgiz
I have not been payed kum clark

Hi, this is an old thread which I'm going to close now. Please feel free to start your own thread. Thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending