The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You need to add Tony Blair to the list as an "honory member"
Reply 2
....and John Howard...
Reply 3
Cheyney by far. I don't like people calling it the Bush administration, it really was the Bush-Cheney administration.
John Bolton should be the first. Tony Benn answers exactly why he should be tried for inciting war crimes: try here.
There dosen't appear to be a "None, now get on with your lives" option?
Reply 6
Rumsrat
Reply 7
Bush: "I believe the results of focusing our attention and energy on teaching children to read and having an education system that's responsive to the child and to the parents, as opposed to mired in a system that refuses to change, will make America what we want it to be — a more literate country and a hopefuller country."

You just can't write that stuff.
Reply 8
lol, none.
They did what they thought best, though you may not agree, they were elected by the people and after launching two wars they were elected by a bigger majority.

Democracy :biggrin:
Reply 9
None of them.

Except Paulson, Bernanke, and Greenspan ought to be put on charges of theft and embezzlement.
106 Rob
lol, none.
They did what they thought best, though you may not agree, they were elected by the people and after launching two wars they were elected by a bigger majority.

Democracy :biggrin:
The United States is not a democracy. The United States is a republic. Her constitution expressly forbids pre-emptive war.
Reply 11
oh i think this was the thread that brought my rep down from green to red lol :awesome:
Reply 12
Bagration
The United States is not a democracy. The United States is a republic. Her constitution expressly forbids pre-emptive war.

the iraq war was preventative, not pre-emptive, which makes it even worse...just a disgusting figment of the neo-conservative ideology :eek:
pookiepotato
the iraq war was preventative, not pre-emptive, which makes it even worse...just a disgusting figment of the neo-conservative ideology :eek:
er thats it, yeah, sorry, tired :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending