The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
He's also white, people seem to forget that nugget of information.
CHAMON
He's also white, people seem to forget that nugget of information.

He's everything.
whitepearlbaby
What has god to do with that?

For Melanocytes/pigmentation? :confused:
Rave92
This topic is fail. Do some people understand that topic must have some point so we can discuss or something. No, why female? Man are better for politics, and Clinton already has a big position in his administration. When I saw what she said about being bombed in Bosnia, and video showed that there were no bombs, people welcomed her very good.

Margaret Thatcher,
don't be so small minded, everybody lies
Reply 24
whitepearlbaby
He's everything.

Yet not. He's the Messiah who was promised, and he's going to bring peace and harmony again....

H A L L E L U J A H.

OK, that' going OTT. :eek:
Reply 25
cazs
God created us, evolution is athiest propaganda created by satanic influence to undermine God's greatness. YEAH.

Yeah and God created all the evidence for evolution (e.g. dinosaur fossils, similar DNA in common ancestors etc) to undermine his own greatness... i think not! And don't even bother coming back with some crap about God putting them there to test people's faith cos thats just bull****
Reply 26
I was being facetious. Get off my nuts people! Urgh
Reply 27
Trust the atheists to bring God into it simply because the OP used it in a figure of speech. :rolleyes: Please do give it a rest.

Even Richard Dawkins uses phrases like 'my God'...
Reply 28
Fail.
Reply 29
PhilMc
Fail.

Mother nature failed your face. OHHH!
Reply 30
robinson999
Margaret Thatcher,
don't be so small minded, everybody lies

Yeah, but let her win because she is woman is absurd. If she tells stories like that, how you can expect from her to be good president? She lied that people attacked her with guns.
Reply 31
I wish George Bush was still president.

I loved the ol' bush.
Rave92
Yeah, but let her win because she is woman is absurd. If she tells stories like that, how you can expect from her to be good president? She lied that people attacked her with guns.

she did, at the time she wasn't the best person for the job, but who knows in 4 years time or 8, that a better person may come along, to be i care about race, sex or what every, everyone one is the same, and it should be the person person for the job to be elected, as long as they are the best person, nothing else should matter
Reply 33
Reply 34
robinson999
she did, at the time she wasn't the best person for the job, but who knows in 4 years time or 8, that a better person may come along, to be i care about race, sex or what every, everyone one is the same, and it should be the person person for the job to be elected, as long as they are the best person, nothing else should matter

Yeah, if SHE would be better than opposite, not to add that she is woman, and it is time for woman to be president. No, it won't be time till there will be some woman who is better than opposite candidate, why not? But 70% of her voters would vote her because she is woman, same like with Obama. It's just stupid.
Reply 35
Next in line: President of east asian descent

Latest

Trending

Trending