The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Scipio90
How relevant...

Im being honest - its what the entire Country seems to be doing . . .getting frills from snow . . lol
DancinBallerina
LoL Am I the only one who is not excited and weeing my pants at the snow? . . .

No, but you are in the wrong forum...
snowed in :frown:
Reply 43
I wonder how many people here realise that they are in the Cambridge forum :dry:
Reply 44
ukebert
I wonder how many people here realise that they are in the Cambridge forum :dry:

OH...out I go!
Reply 45
ukebert

:ditto:
alex_hk90
No, but you are in the wrong forum...

I don't think I am . . . . i know its a forum where I am free to express my opinion so long as its on topic, which it is, ie snow. :o:
Reply 47
DancinBallerina
I don't think I am . . . . i know its a forum where I am free to express my opinion so long as its on topic, which it is, ie snow. :o:

Which is snow in cambridge, our reaction to it as cambridge students and our conversation about it as friends. You're clearly not expressing anything in those categories.
Scipio90
Which is snow in cambridge, our reaction to it as cambridge students and our conversation about it as friends. You're clearly not expressing anything in those categories.

Its still about snow though . . . :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: which is still relevant :biggrin:
e_clark
ummm im not in cambridge.....

Well then find a thread about snow that isn't in the 'University of Cambridge' forum, started for the purpose of discussing snow in Cambridge.
DancinBallerina
Its still about snow though . . . :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: which is still relevant :biggrin:
The OP was:
SunderX
If anyone in cam is reading this, gtf outside now!...

...which suggests that it is directed at people who are in Cambridge.
ukebert

I thought it was GD :dontknow:
Craghyrax
The OP was:
...which suggests that it is directed at people who are in Cambridge.

Bloomin 'eck, chill out! . . . :s-smilie: Its still about snow, didn't know people from Cambridge got so much on their high blinkin horse, sowee! :s-smilie:

PS: Maybe someone should edit the title and put Cambridge students or people ONLY! . . .so there is no confusion . . .Just an idea.
DancinBallerina
Bloomin 'eck, chill out! . . . :s-smilie: Its still about snow, didn't know people from Cambridge got so much on their high blinkin horse, sowee! :s-smilie:

PS: Maybe someone should edit the title and put Cambridge students or people ONLY! . . .so there is no confusion . . .Just an idea.

Yeh we're only uptight about it because for some reason Cambridge threads show up at the front page of TSR and we get loads of randomers flocking in to all our threads, which makes alot of them go off topic, and often stops the OPs from hearing the advice they ask for because random people just post guesses or opinions. So we're all very uptight about it.

And yeh editing is an idea :smile: But unfortunately most threads in this forum are started by n00bs asking questions and they wouldn't know to do it.
Craghyrax
Yeh we're only uptight about it because for some reason Cambridge threads show up at the front page of TSR and we get loads of randomers flocking in to all our threads, which makes alot of them go off topic, and often stops the OPs from hearing the advice they ask for because random people just post guesses or opinions. So we're all very uptight about it.

And yeh editing is an idea :smile: But unfortunately most threads in this forum are started by n00bs asking questions and they wouldn't know to do it.

Ahhh righty - thank you for writing a sensible reply back explaining. I didn't realise, so I apologise. :o: :o: **goes and hides**

Have fun in the snow :smile:
Reply 55
How much snow do you guys have? I'm in st.neots (Half hour away) and we have about 2 and a half - 3inches now.... lol school thought they would get us in at 9 to send us home at 9.15 as we are sixth form and don't need to be in school as the snow is a significant health and safety risk.... how we are different to year 7-11 i don't know!
Anyway back on topic, i want to come and see your snow! Will be much prettier lol
xx
DancinBallerina

Have fun in the snow :smile:

You too :biggrin:
pinkneon
How much snow do you guys have? I'm in st.neots (Half hour away) and we have about 2 and a half - 3inches now.... lol school thought they would get us in at 9 to send us home at 9.15 as we are sixth form and don't need to be in school as the snow is a significant health and safety risk.... how we are different to year 7-11 i don't know!
Anyway back on topic, i want to come and see your snow! Will be much prettier lol
xx

Yeh its very pretty here so do find an excuse to come in :smile: I have no idea how deep it is, but on the sides of paths and stuff it covers your feet. Plenty of snowmen about... And its been snowing steadily all day, and probably most of last night.
Reply 58
Craghyrax
Yeh its very pretty here so do find an excuse to come in :smile: I have no idea how deep it is, but on the sides of paths and stuff it covers your feet. Plenty of snowmen about... And its been snowing steadily all day, and probably most of last night.

Same as here then. I'd love to see Cambridge in the snow funny that i live so close but never have seen it! I want a pair of boots outta schuh but there not in stock :-( so have no excuse to come see you all lol!
I will come and set up a tent down Kings Parade or Jesus Common.... hmmm not sure, then i could see all the snow lol :-)
I would get some funny looks from people doing that i would imagine! I will befriend a Cambridge student and come and stay with ya :p: lol thats the best plan me thinks :rolleyes:
xx
pinkneon
Same as here then. I'd love to see Cambridge in the snow funny that i live so close but never have seen it! I want a pair of boots outta schuh but there not in stock :-( so have no excuse to come see you all lol!
I will come and set up a tent down Kings Parade or Jesus Common.... hmmm not sure, then i could see all the snow lol :-)
I would get some funny looks from people doing that i would imagine! I will befriend a Cambridge student and come and stay with ya :p: lol thats the best plan me thinks :rolleyes:
xx

Yeh I'm not sure how far you'd get in pitching it before the police arrived, but oh well :p:
Just call Schuh and order it in? They should be able to bring some in from another branch in 2 days, and we're due to snow all week.

Latest

Trending

Trending