The Student Room Group

Love Or Hate The Snow?

Poll

Snow?

SO yeah another snow thread hehe,
but do you love it or hate it?
Like it or not fussed?
AND WHY??

Me i like looking at it, its pretty, i like stepping in new snow, i like the sound haha. Also i like that i may get the day off, got afternoon off nursery today :biggrin:
But i dont like the brown sludgy roads and when its bright and sunny but theres snow all over :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

i'd like it much more if it werent totally ******* up my plans for the day (and week)
(l)
Reply 3
:suith:
<3
Reply 5
I like to look at it when its all untouched - its so pretty!
but then it gets messed up n goes slushy which I hate!
and it gets a little annoying after a while but its good for a day :smile:
i like the effects of snow (i.e. no school) but i hate snow itself.
Reply 7
I don't like it =[
Reply 8
bit of a pain really, after the first 10 min. but i guess it looks nice
Reply 9
Love love looooove!
Reply 10
I HATE it! I live in the middle of nowhere and always get completely snowed in, and I'm supposed to be visiting friends in Scotland this weekend but if the snow doesn't improve my bus will probably be cancelled and I'll be very upset!
I'd love it a lot more if there weren't 10 bloody threads about it on the first page of GD alone.
Reply 12
****** up my day, was planning on asking someone out, will have to wait till wednesday now....
Hot summers day > snow. It's alright though, looks pretty nice, just hate cold weather generally tbh.
Reply 14
Hate cold weather with a passion.. im a summer boy

Does look nice outside though and gives me a reason to just sit home all day and be online :smile:

im just pissed that my driving lesson got cancelled eventhough ive seen like 6 other learner cars on the roads today!
:suith: :heart: :excited: :jive: :macarena: :dance: :party:

I feel like a kid at christmas.
Reply 16
Love unless I'm walking in it.
Reply 17
Dislike, it's cold, it's slippery, the buses aren't working, the tubes aren't working, half the staff aren't in work today, lists are cancelled, clinics are cancelled, we don't have the staff to keep intensive care properly open..."
Reply 18
It makes me lol at global warming.

:rolleyes:
Reply 19
ATM, dislike because I can't go anywhere seeing as there is no public transport.

Latest

Trending

Trending