The Student Room Group

advice

from now on instead of worrying about myself i am goin 2 give advise to other members.

this week it is huntryode. i will advise him what to study for as- levewl.

Huntroyde u shud study 5 subjects
1) General studies - u should get an A inthis + it will show ox4d what kind of mind u have
2) french- cos everyone needs a language. i did german
3) english lit - cos ur good at it
4) citizenship - it will make u a better person
5) economics - cos jools + i both did it 4 alevel and u cud folow in r footseps.

NEXT WEEK: amusicalgal

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wow. All this from the mysterious MJG. Deep stuff. :rolleyes:
Reply 2
innit? :smile:
Reply 3
*mjg*

5) economics - cos jools + i both did it 4 alevel and u cud folow in r footseps.

I don't think Jools studied Economics A Level.
Reply 4
lol TEK
Reply 5
citizenship is boring!! i do it!
Reply 6
Tek
I don't think Jools studied Economics A Level.

yeah but if huntroyde thinks jools studied economics then he will too as he looks up to him.
Reply 7
*mjg*
yeah but if huntroyde thinks jools studied economics then he will too as he looks up to him.

Careful with that assumption, Huntroyde does like to have his own mind...
Reply 8
ZJuwelH
Careful with that assumption, Huntroyde does like to have his own mind...

lies, we all know that he wants to be like jools- to study AS Levlels, go to ox4d, get it on wit a hildabeast!
Reply 9
MJG, your advice in this particular instant is quite poor.
General studies being compulsory in most if not all colleges, it means you don't have a choice to take it.
Economics is a good one, as it is a slackers subject, a good AS but not A level.
It is always important to do a science, so any apart from biology is useful.
The rest can be chosen to your preferences.
This should not fall on deaf ears, for gayboy09 is wise, like the most modest of owls, yet cunning like a fox who sets the cat among the pigeons.
Reply 10
*mjg*
lies, we all know that he wants to be like jools- to study AS Levlels, go to ox4d, get it on wit a hildabeast!

<raised eyebrow> OK you can read his mind...

Let's see what he has to say about the advice! Ooh when is it my turn?
Reply 11
ZJuwelH
<raised eyebrow> OK you can read his mind...

Let's see what he has to say about the advice! Ooh when is it my turn?

early decimber.
Reply 12
*mjg*

Are you the same person who got UUE???
Reply 13
Bhaal85
Are you the same person who got UUE???

yes. although i normally say EUU (E) cos i got an E in AS Home economics.
Reply 14
*mjg*
yes. although i normally say EUU (E) cos i got an E in AS Home economics.

I thought you where a registered user?
Reply 15
gayboy09
MJG, your advice in this particular instant is quite poor.
General studies being compulsory in most if not all colleges, it means you don't have a choice to take it.
Economics is a good one, as it is a slackers subject, a good AS but not A level.
It is always important to do a science, so any apart from biology is useful.
The rest can be chosen to your preferences.
This should not fall on deaf ears, for gayboy09 is wise, like the most modest of owls, yet cunning like a fox who sets the cat among the pigeons.

WHAT?!?! Ecomonics a slacker subject??? It is quite hard actually! It was a real headf*ck trying to understand it at AS, but it has clicked and I'm still having to work quite hard at it (essay practice and all, I'm a Maths man so my essays aren't the nuts).
Biology is quite useful too, and not just for Medicine applicants.
Economics a slacker subject, my arse! You're on about Business Studies heeheehee
Reply 16
*mjg*
early decimber.

Can't wait!
Reply 17
Bhaal85
I thought you where a registered user?

no, wish i was. my qualifications r listed here:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t11069-8.html
Reply 18
ZJuwelH
WHAT?!?! Ecomonics a slacker subject??? It is quite hard actually! It was a real headf*ck trying to understand it at AS, but it has clicked and I'm still having to work quite hard at it (essay practice and all, I'm a Maths man so my essays aren't the nuts).
Biology is quite useful too, and not just for Medicine applicants.
Economics a slacker subject, my arse! You're on about Business Studies heeheehee

Oiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! Business Studies has the same weighting as Economics, I'll have you know!!!! Sure it may heve less maths involved, but its based on the same principles, research, analysing, evaluation and criticism!
Reply 19
*mjg*
no, wish i was. my qualifications r listed here:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t11069-8.html

Didn't you wanna go LSE, what are yor predicted grades?

Latest

Trending

Trending