Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
wednesburywench
durdhams pretty too :biggrin:

like an holiday inn

I liked this description :smile:, prizes to anyone who can guess who said it : :p:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
haha thats quite funny, nah my rooms very nice, its all pink now n very cosey indeed. i bet we could win a prize for the comfiest beds too. It dont look great on that pic i posted cus id just moved in, its really homely now n stuff. don't mock our rooms, just because their bigger than yours :P (probebly lol) and I loooovvveeeee the ensuite!

--------------

the fireplaces are pretty cool in wills, tho i guess that means you have no heating? lol. i didnt think gas fires were legal in bedrooms anymore cus of carbon monoxide poisoning?
Reply 22
haha. i guess i cant compare room wif u guys. my room is a mess n i only haf a winnie the pooh poster n 3 pics on the walls. XD n a whole load of law books n a few novels/story books scattered around.

cheers!
Steveee
Your rooms aren't though.

Matt - nice room! I'm liking the mat and the lamps - very smooth.

Why thankyou! Enjoy the January ski-slopes...
Reply 24
There's a picture of a Hawthrons toilet with a bath tub in the houses website. Is this true?? Or it's just a picture to lure students to the hawthrons?
Reply 25
This thread was started last year and I think it's time to revive it since people have been asking for hall pictures. :smile:
can anyone post Manor Hall pics plzz ???
Reply 27
There are two pics I took of Wills last the year. It may have changed a little since then - I heard they were doing some improvements.

Pic one is the old quad, pic 2 the new. Wills is noted for its light and airy rooms, superb air conditioning (it sounds silly but it’s a welcome luxury in the summer) and it's charming ambience.

Many of the other residences, like Wills, have their own distinctive elegance - they’re all worth a look.
Reply 28
^ Wow, I'm loving that... erm... "open plan" feeling.
Reply 29
Does anyone have any picture of Clifton Hill House?
blurboy
There's a picture of a Hawthrons toilet with a bath tub in the houses website. Is this true?? Or it's just a picture to lure students to the hawthrons?

Can't speak for everyone, but a friend of mine who lived in the Hawthorns last year had an en suite complete with bath :smile:
Reply 31
This site has some panorama views of rooms, dining halls, gardens etc. of some of the halls. Worth a look if you can get java to work!
http://d-mis-web.ana.bris.ac.uk/tours/vrhallsstandalone.htm
Reply 32
Can this thread be a sticky?? Pleaseeee... :smile:
I've reported your post to the mods, so hopefully one of them will sticky it for you. :smile:

(Not really what the report button is for, but it's probably the quickest way!)
Reply 34
Thanks! :smile:

+ rep :wink:
Reply 35
hey, could anybody possibly give me any additional information on Hawthorns, Winkworth and Woodland Court? I'm interested in the accomodation within or near Precint & en suite is a must.

Pictures would be great too. thanks! :smile:
Reply 36
jclaw
hey, could anybody possibly give me any additional information on Hawthorns, Winkworth and Woodland Court? I'm interested in the accomodation within or near Precint & en suite is a must.

Pictures would be great too. thanks! :smile:

One thing you might want to know is that unlike Woodland Court and Winky, The Hawthorns isn't exclusively en suite and also (i think) has some shared rooms. Only a couple of the people I know that live there have en suite but that might not be representative of the whole accomodation. Aside from that, all 3 are great, you can't underestimate the benefits of being near the uni.
I know people keep asking for this, but I havn't seen any appear. Does anyone have any pictures of anything and everything at either Manor Hall or Goldney Hall. I'm more interested in Manor Hall, but either would do.

Thankyou in advance.
Reply 38
http://d-mis-web.ana.bris.ac.uk/tour...standalone.htm
This site has pictures of Goldney (courtyard, bedroom, kitchen, music room). Sorry no Manor! I'll see what I can do! You tried their website?
Reply 39
I clicked on the link and it told me to click harder?? weird sense of humour.

Latest