The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sroo
Well you can't have mine, he's at UCL :smile:

Oh noooo :frown: Well, I'm not looking for anything sexual - just a boyfriend. You might as well lend him to me during the term time :smile:
Reply 21
Lol you're funny. Thank you for providing me with a new source of entertainment to dter me from watching Hollyoaks :smile:
Sroo
Lol you're funny. Thank you for providing me with a new source of entertainment to dter me from watching Hollyoaks :smile:

Maybe you should watch Six Feet Under. It's addictive.
Reply 23
DuggieNumber20
Maybe you should watch Six Feet Under. It's addictive.

Are you actually planning to go to UCL?
Sroo
Are you actually planning to go to UCL?

yes, i accepted the offer from UCL as a firm choice.
Now, darling: what's your boyfriend's name and phone number? :tongue: Is he a rugby player? Oooohhh....we like rugby players (lick, lick :tongue: )
Reply 25
DuggieNumber20
yes, i accepted the offer from UCL as a firm choice.
Now, darling: what's your boyfriend's name and phone number? :tongue: Is he a rugby player? Oooohhh....we like rugby players (lick, lick :tongue: )

Haha no...
What course are you on?
Politics. Oh, please DO tell me he's on Politics' course as well!!!! :smile:
Reply 27
DuggieNumber20
Politics. Oh, please DO tell me he's on Politics' course as well!!!! :smile:

Is that at SSEES?
Sroo
Is that at SSEES?

No, actually it's SPP. I chose them, because I heard they have the best chocolate doughnuts in their cafeteria in the entire London! A quid for a doughnut only! What a bargain, ay!? grab it while you can !
Reply 29
Troll. I suspect he's the same person as that 'girl' who got her friend arrested for going on holiday without her...
The Mute
Troll. I suspect he's the same person as that 'girl' who got her friend arrested for going on holiday without her...

Woo----hold on, buddy. No need to get personal here. I don't accuse you of slaying poor Israelis and I don't accuse your fellowmen of blowing themselves up on a crowded bus in Tel Aviv, do I?
So maybe you should learn some respect and stop insinuating things about me too. Just because you come from a country where there is no freedom of expression for gays, doesn't mean you should attack gay people. You chose to come our country and you're welcome on this small island we call Britain, but one thing I'll never stand is homophobia (whether covert, as in your case, or an open one). You came here - so embrace our values and play by our rules, please.
We don't need preachers of hate in here.
Reply 31
DuggieNumber20
Woo----hold on, buddy. No need to get personal here. I don't accuse you of slaying poor Israelis and I don't accuse your fellowmen of blowing themselves up on a crowded bus in Tel Aviv, do I?
So maybe you should learn some respect and stop insinuating things about me too. Just because you come from a country where there is no freedom of expression for gays, doesn't mean you should attack gay people. You chose to come our country and you're welcome on this small island we call Britain, but one thing I'll never stand is homophobia (whether covert, as in your case, or an open one). You came here - so embrace our values and play by our rules, please.
We don't need preachers of hate in here.

Erm, I was born here, I didn't 'come' here, as you said. And who mentioned anything about homophobia? :eyeball:

I'm merely saying that you're a troll, and I pity anyone who happens to be stupid enough not to recognise it. Booya.
The Mute
Erm, I was born here, I didn't 'come' here, as you said. And who mentioned anything about homophobia? :eyeball:

I'm merely saying that you're a troll, and I pity anyone who happens to be stupid enough not to recognise it. Booya.

Well, you've put a Palestinian flag, which means you have allegiance for the other country, which is even worse, especialy if you were born here.

So who's a troll now (using the cliche word which I note you like using so much)?:eek3: DUUHH!
Reply 33
DuggieNumber20
Well, you've put a Palestinian flag, which means you have allegiance for the other country, which is even worse, especialy if you were born here.

So who's a troll now (using the cliche word which I note you like using so much)?:eek3: DUUHH!

Oh, but for a coherent argument...
why not make it even more convenient - i can recommend drs braithwaite and hudson. :wink:

Latest