The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Aksan
I know, right. Work, at university?! I've never heard of a more outrageous thing!

:rofl:
Reply 41
Well it's definately not 'the worst degree to study', but from a personal point of view I'd say a foreign language - I am just truely awful at learning them! I'd get killed at it.
Reply 42
Geology. You'd spend your degree looking at rocks in labs, in lectures and even maybe a fieldtrip to a field to look at... rocks.
English Literature with English Language.
Never again.
Maths, because I am shockingly bad at it and it bores me...
Reply 45
Law. I'm honestly not convinced at all that people doing Law have an interest as strong as someone doing English or Medecine. It's just sounds so stupidly boring and uninteresting. Oh and I deffo couldn't do any sciences-related degree, Maths being my worst nightmare, followed by Physics and Chemistry and finally Biology.
Reply 46
Hikari
Maths or any Science. or Arabic

Arabic is cool :zomg:
But yeah, it's true, it's quite a horrible degree.
Reply 47
Anatheme
Law. I'm honestly not convinced at all that people doing Law have an interest as strong as someone doing English or Medecine. It's just sounds so stupidly boring and uninteresting. Oh and I deffo couldn't do any sciences-related degree, Maths being my worst nightmare, followed by Physics and Chemistry and finally Biology.

Even if that were true, how does it make Law the 'worst degree to study'?

I suspect trollish behaviour.
Reply 48
Tufts
Even if that were true, how does it make Law the 'worst degree to study'?

I suspect trollish behaviour.

I'm not a troll :puppyeyes:
It's in my opinion, and only in my opinion, the worst degree to study. It doesn't mean everyone thinks the same, as you can see :tongue:
Meh, accountacy, mathsy, businessy, numberyness.....all just, gah! annoying! Ooo oo look at me..I'm a business man and oo I'm going to go to a conference with my leather briefcase and drink wine and talk ***** with my collegues. OOoo wow my job is so worthwhile..oo oo photcopier machine...oo computer...typing at a computer...typing crap!
Reply 50
The Procrastinator
Meh, accountacy, mathsy, businessy, numberyness.....all just, gah! annoying! Ooo oo look at me..I'm a business man and oo I'm going to go to a conference with my leather briefcase and drink wine and talk ***** with my collegues. OOoo wow my job is so worthwhile..oo oo photcopier machine...oo computer...typing at a computer...typing crap!

This could apply to **** loads of jobs, tbh :tongue:
Reply 51
the ones involving fashion studies etc, media and other pointless easy degrees
Anatheme
This could apply to **** loads of jobs, tbh :tongue:

Haha well you know what I mean. They think their so goddamn important!! Oo look at me in my sharp suit and look at my Beemer.

They are all craptastic.
Moving on from this

What is the worst university

This is for research purposes please, only serious opinions
In my opinion it is brady met as this is a absolute dump

full of gangs and drugs
Reply 55
boven78hx1
In my opinion it is brady met as this is a absolute dump

full of gangs and drugs

london met/manchester met, bassically old polys
Reply 56
Anatheme
Law. I'm honestly not convinced at all that people doing Law have an interest as strong as someone doing English or Medecine. It's just sounds so stupidly boring and uninteresting.

:ditto: It looks like the most boring subject I've ever seen and yet it's insanely popular. I mean, it's a good choice careerwise I suppose but I would rather watch paint dry than write essays on the topics those guys have to
Reply 57
Anything to do with Sport, be it the science of sport, actual sport or the training of sport. :no:
Anything to do with finance, maths or economics. I can't understand the sheer amount of people on TSR who apply for economics.
Anything to do with physics or chemistry. I may just be able to handle biology...

Basically, I will do any social science (except economics) and any humanity!!!!
Captain Biggles
From my limited experience of an economics service course I have to study this semester, I would definitely opt for economics. I thought it would be quite interesting, but our lecturer has sucked the life out of it.

Ah. A certain Mr. Gloyne, no doubt.
Reply 59
geography or accounting/everything similar to it. everything else is dandy.

Latest

Trending

Trending