The Student Room Group
Wow, so long ago i can hardly remember. But i think, we were going to do the website, but my teacher decided not to, i was so very peed off about this. But we did a userguide for access or powerpoint, using Word. So the coursework was on word processors, but the subject of it was a guide to use powerpoint, etc. Makes it very confusing. This probably wasn't much help, but there's an idea.
Reply 2
We did a website, using dreamweaver. They didn't have to be too complex, a lot of people did it having never done anything like it before. We used things like favourite bands, sports, anything you're interested in really.

I'm not sure what the other options are, so I can't help you there, but it should be on the exam board website or find out from your teacher.
Reply 3
Websites aren't all that hard - plenty of resources about on the Internet if you get stuck! I think the GCSE class at the school I'm working at do websites, though that may just be the GNVQ. I'd go for the website cos you'll probably find it more interesting than a Word document or something like that.
Jenn xx
Reply 4
i take it your coursework is not OCR GCSE A as thats what i teach and its very easy in my opinion for studetns to get decent marks as long as they listen in lessons and follow my instructions. Cant help on this matter really with out knowing the exam board and course. Let me know this and i could shead some incite into whats best to do

Latest

Trending

Trending