The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

I'm always bloody out and everyone always expects me to be bloody out. Three days I've spent in bed with tonsillitis and another week I can't drink cos of antibiotics and everyone assumes I'm dead and that I have no use apart from partying it up and spending the next day with a hangover complaining about how many essays I haven't done. God.

Anyway, the point is, I am sure you will have absolutely no issue finding people to go out and rave it up with all the time. There are plenty of people here that actually never seem to be sober, although this was a lot more extreme in the first term! Best clubs are OnAnon and Koko, Tiger Tiger is a hole but is so much fun if you're wasted, but tbf it's London there's a million clubs everywhere, you'll always find something. :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
If your the sort of person who wants to go out every night, then i wouldn't worry. You'll always find a group with the same inclinations as you, whether they be in your flat, halls, or course. King's has a better party reputation than most london uni's mainly because of our location (although we party more than LSE who have a similar location simply because we are slightly less nerdy).
Reply 22
Lol the "simply because we are slightly less nerdy" made me laugh :P
It's just like ive already said the current applicants (for bus. mgmt) didnt seen like the party type at all so i was thinkin if that was tryina give me a hint? maybe its not the place for me, i really don't kno :/
Lana-90
Lol the "simply because we are slightly less nerdy" made me laugh :P
It's just like ive already said the current applicants (for bus. mgmt) didnt seen like the party type at all so i was thinkin if that was tryina give me a hint? maybe its not the place for me, i really don't kno :/

I may have some info that will reassure you... I live with a business studies guy and he hangs out with a big group of people who're almost all on the same course and they're veeeeeery big on clubbing and eating out. Some of them are quite wealthy (as seem to be a lot of the people on his course) so have the money to go out all the time and to nice places, but not all of them in the group are so it's not like they're the rich kid clique or anything. But seriously I wouldn't worry, it seems to me that business studies and law etc are pretty notorious party animals. I mean, come on these are the people who want to get jobs making big money in the city. They're just preparing for a future blowing the cash on going to nice clubs and restaurants etc!
Reply 24
Thanks lol :smile:
Reply 25
aforalice
I may have some info that will reassure you... I live with a business studies guy and he hangs out with a big group of people who're almost all on the same course and they're veeeeeery big on clubbing and eating out. Some of them are quite wealthy (as seem to be a lot of the people on his course) so have the money to go out all the time and to nice places, but not all of them in the group are so it's not like they're the rich kid clique or anything. But seriously I wouldn't worry, it seems to me that business studies and law etc are pretty notorious party animals. I mean, come on these are the people who want to get jobs making big money in the city. They're just preparing for a future blowing the cash on going to nice clubs and restaurants etc!

What about the Computer Science students? Are the outgoing as them?..I'd guess they are likely to spend hours programming in front of the pc.!
Mrxela
What about the Computer Science students? Are the outgoing as them?..I'd guess they are likely to spend hours programming in front of the pc.!

Basically, come on guys... no matter what subject you do there will ALWAYS be outgoing people!
pfft it SO depends. But in general I would say Kings students are outgoing- more so than some other colleges for sure.....
Reply 28
se1 club !

university of dub, smoke a couple a doobys and go there for your night out

Latest