The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My sixth form hasn't organised anything..it's so boring!
Actually, I lie. I'm paying £1 for the privilege of wearing red on the day (when anyone could wear red any other day and not have to pay).

Thinking about dying my hair temporarily. Not completely decided yet.

Hehe, that Jesus thing sounds pretty epic!
Reply 2
When is it?
Reply 3
University led pub crawl!
Gonna have red in my hair and makeup too.
Our 6th form are organising a mufti day for the school. Everyone has to wear red, but the 6th form have to wear pyjama's.
Should be interesting.
Some of my friends are dying their hair red. :yep:
Rosaaa
When is it?

Friday

Work is doing a Clown and Fairys dress up thing, but i'm not in, i'm in uni all day.
Nothing.
Reply 7
Our sixth form is doing fancy dress: "couples".

I'm going with a friend as The White Stripes.
Fap-a-thon.

Anyone want to sponsor me?
Reply 9
A is for Awesome
Fap-a-thon.

Anyone want to sponsor me?

Haha! whats a fap-a-thon?:biggrin:

BTW, do you guys feel I could get into a lot of trouble dressin as Jesus? My head of year says she doesn't mind but would it cause any controversy? I go to a comprehensive school btw, not a faith school.:tongue:
AnthonyShock
Haha! whats a fap-a-thon?:biggrin:
:

It's where I start fapping, and thus continue the fapping, until I can not fap anymore.
A is for Awesome
It's where I start fapping, and thus continue the fapping, until I can not fap anymore.

Ah I remeber the good old days at Primary school. We used to have to dress up in as much red as possible for a prize. Knowing I am competitive I went the whole hog...and then some. I actualy wore red clothes pegs on my face for pretty much the entire day. Winner.
Reply 13
eating coke
Economies_of_scale

going on a geography trip:0
A is for Awesome

We are having a superheroes day :cool: I'm being a powerpuff girl as you are not getting me in school wearing a top and belt :p:
Economies_of_scale

Economies_of_scale

lmao? WTH?

What exactly is fapping?:tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending