The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

-Right handed.
-Clockwise.
-Read out the color with relative ease after the first one.
Right handed, she was clockwise for me but I could make her change direction if I concentrated, I found it easier to say the word than the colour.
I am right handed
I can ONLY see the dancer going clockwise, how is it possible to see her going anti clockwise :s-smilie:
and it was very easy to just say the colour, not read the word.
I'm right handed.
The dancer goes clockwise, I could not see her go anti-clockwise at all
I found the colour thing easy, I said the colour and not the word for all of them
Reply 84
I'm right-handed.
First saw the dancer anti-clockwise, then couldn't stop seeing it going clockwise. After concentrating on her planted foot managed to alter which way I saw her turn.
I found the colour test easy, but I'm used to doing it because it's on the Brain Training game.
oh my god the spinning woman was so confusing! for about ten minutes she was going clockwise then she changed suddenly and was anti clockwise. everyone else i showed said she kept changing direction.

does that mean we swap which side we think with?

my head hurts...:confused:
Reply 86
1) Left-handed
2) Clockwise
3) Easy
1. Ambidextrous, but if I had to choose one I'd say right-handed!
2. The dancer's going clockwise
3. This is called the stroop effect, and I can do is easily. :h:
Reply 88
Right handed.
Clockwise. Changed direction easily though.
Quite difficult :frown:
My grandma went into a coma several years ago, her left side of the body was 'paralysed'. A scan shows that the right side of her brain was less responsive.
Yes, it really does happen. Before exams they may give you 'brain exercises', they may give you complicated methods at doing two things at once, this stimulates both sides of the brain and gets your brain working and thinking.
Therefore, the right controls the left and the left controls the right.

Fox
Reply 90
- right handed
- clockwise,initially, but extremely easy to change - just picture the leg either infront or behind the body.
- say the colour and totally ignore the word no problem, and vice versa.
1. Right-handed
2. Clockwise
3. Very easy (to say the colour rather than the word)
Reply 92
That dancer has thoroughly confused me! I saw her going anti-clockwise first, stood on her right leg. Then I looked again and she was going clockwise stood on her left. Now she's flitting between the two :s-smilie:
I'm right handed and found the colours think difficult, by the way.
Reply 93
1. Born left handed, now right handed

2. the dancer went clockwise and then suddenly anti-clockwise. are you sure the image wasn't programmed that way?

3. i found it easy, although i was tempted to read the colour
Reply 94
1) right handed
2) went clockwise (and i study engineering?...)
3)easy both ways
1) I'm left brained.
2) At first Anti-clockwise, then it randomly went clockwise o.O.
3) I said the colours. It was really easy.

I think I'm a right-brainer in a left-brainers body :huh:
Reply 96
forsaken_earth
I figured out how to make it go anti-clockwise. I started counting and visualising the numbers.

Also when I sing the dancer went anti-clockwise.

Seriously? Lol. That's a reeeally strong example of the test being accurate!

:biggrin:

XxxxX
Reply 97
Aack
This.

It isn't graphics. I promise!
Reply 98
U-Dawg
1. Born left handed, now right handed

2. the dancer went clockwise and then suddenly anti-clockwise. are you sure the image wasn't programmed that way?

3. i found it easy, although i was tempted to read the colour

I'm sure the image is fine :biggrin: It is very clever though, some people find it hard to believe.

The dancer is not actually spinning, all that is happening is her leg is spinning side to side and stretching, but of course your brain wants to match it to something familiar that it knows, so it completes the image by making her spin, but which way you see it spin depends on which side of your brain is dominant =]

I thought it was interesting at least!

XxxxX
Right handed, saw the dancer go clockwise, although I can switch between them fairly quickly. I can say the colour of the words easily too... Your tests aren't challenging enough for me!

Latest

Trending

Trending