The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Left handed

Dancer I could make go in either direction I wished - WHY? Initially when I first saw her she turned anticlockwise then I went away from the page come back to it and she initially went clockwise but if I thought "clockwise" / "anticlockwise" she was very easily turned!

Say the colours!
Reply 101
Nandika
I'm sure the image is fine :biggrin: It is very clever though, some people find it hard to believe.

The dancer is not actually spinning, all that is happening is her leg is spinning side to side and stretching, but of course your brain wants to match it to something familiar that it knows, so it completes the image by making her spin, but which way you see it spin depends on which side of your brain is dominant =]

I thought it was interesting at least!

XxxxX

oh i see. that really is interesting!
Reply 102
I always get the right brain. The same on facebook (that girl) and on colors (at begging I wanted to read what is written, then say which color it is :smile:) But I am right handed :smile:, so how can your theory that if I am right handed, then I am left brain? In my case it isn't I guess. Which part is better xD?
Reply 103
1. Left-handed (both parents are)
2. Clock-wise at first but if i concentrated on the bottom foot and the shadow, anti
3. Easy :wink:
Reply 104
On Facebook I get this resaults:
1.Right brained people tend to be subjective, creative, intuitive and holistic.
2.You saw the woman facing TOWARDS you.

EXTROVERTS tend to see the woman facing TOWARDS them.
You have a MALE brain!
The ratio of ring finger length to index finger length is determined by how much testosterone you were exposed to before birth.

Testosterone is primarily a male sex hormone required for the development of male reproductive organs and secondary male sexual characteristics such as facial hair, a deeper voice and more developed muscles.

It's quite good. Take it on Facebook, it is called The Brain Game.
Reply 105

Wow.. that colour thing was easy. Ooh, I'm-a say the colours of the words now, ha ha, test my right side of the brain =P
Edit: Saying the colours was harder for me, slower than saying the words.
1) Right handed
2) Clockwise - I couldn't get it to go anti-clockwise at all!
3) I had to say them slowly but I didn't get any wrong. I was more tempted to say the word than the colour though it has to be said!
Reply 107
I'm right handed
saw the dancer go clockwise
sometimes stumbled on saying the actual word
I'm Right handed
The dancer went clock-wise, but then I looked at her again and she was spinning anti-clockwise? And she's back to clockwise?
I'm a lil confused :smile:
Got most of the colours right
Reply 109
AMillionFilaments
I'm Right handed
The dancer went clock-wise, but then I looked at her again and she was spinning anti-clockwise? And she's back to clockwise?

Ha ha, I saw the dancer go anti-clockwise and did not understand how she could possibly go clock-wise. But after staring for a while, she started going clock-wise, then anti-clockwise, etc, over and over like you said, ha ha! Very strange..
Reply 110
AMillionFilaments
I'm Right handed

You are middle brained then lol.
Rave92
You are middle brained then lol.

Haha! Yay or nay? :tongue:
1)right handed
2) clockwise but if i concentrated more i could see her go anti-clockwise but that would only last for several seconds
3) pretty easy
Reply 113
1) Right Handed
2) Clockwise
3) Slight hesitation at start, quickly answered at end.

I'm quite a bit sceptical about the properties attributed to being "right brained" and "left brained"
Reply 114
AMillionFilaments
Haha! Yay or nay? :tongue:

Hehe, you can maybe profit from both sides, only pros :biggrin:.
Reply 115
I can never see it going anticlockwise. No wonder I did so crap in one of the BMAT sections!

Latest

Trending

Trending