The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I like guys who can make me laugh and I don't like guys that love themselves and think they're god's gift
Reply 2
They have to have a cone-shped mind. I don't know if that makes sense, but it's how it feels when I engage people who's personality I like.
They must be sexy
Reply 4
in a guy- mainly good personality, make me life, can hold a conversation, can have fun and be silly, make me laugh etc.... Taller than me when i have my highest heels on...lol
Adventurous.
Charm.
Charisma.
Opinionated.
Patient.
Self-Motivated.
Some degree of intelligence.
Reasonably attractive.
Understanding.
I'm a bit of a sucker for lip piercings :smile:
and brown curly hair!
Reply 7
have mostly the same views on life as me but also like argueing with me :tongue: and like hot make up sex. also they must love to travel and experience new things. as well as be smart, funny, dark haired, tallish, stylish (but their own personal style) and be caring but not a push over
Reply 8
A Ludacris might put it,

"A lady in the street, but a freak in the bed"

I think i like the girl next door type

Also i like to be intellectually challenged by a girl.
Reply 9
A pulse.
I like an intelligent guy with a sense of humor. I couldn't get along with someone who took life too seriously
*waits for a guy to say "my penis"*

I like guys to be easygoing, respectful of others, someone I can talk to, disagree with, laugh with, someone who I can hate sometimes and have it not matter. They need to be able to communicate and it's nice when they're charming and observant. But most of all, tolerance. A thousand times tolerance.

Must be mutual.
HDchicky
fellas what do u like in a girl or guy (or both)...
ladies what do u like in a guy or girl (or both)...
and what dont u like in them!!!

it could be anything freatures, personality, intelligence...blah blah blah

btw:
which is more important to u brains or "omg..i've seen blind worms smarter than that"???

I think worms are generally blind.
I like a boy who can make me laugh, is easy to talk to, doesn't take himself too seriously, isn't all needy but doesn't make you do all the work, is manly (that sounds weird, but I know what I mean), is relatively good-looking, tall and not a total tool, or on the sex offenders register. I am also a sucker for thin sideburns and a nice aftershave...
Reply 14
Dirac Delta Function
I think worms are generally blind.

yeah yeah:yep:
My dick.

Sigh.
Reply 16
My penis.

edit: Damn you!
Reply 17
Boobs. :nod:
Reply 18
What I want to find in my "Perfect" girl is, someone that doesn't think she is the best in whole world and can get any boy in the world, I don't want a stuck up snob.

All I want I want is a loving girl, that achieves something in life, and shares the same interests in me. I'm not someone that goes around looking for a girl that is HOT. Obviously it helps. XD Just kidding.

But like the old saying. "Don't judge a book by it's cover."
Reply 19
a girl whom i feel i can be myself around

Latest

Trending

Trending