The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I find revenge pretty pointless sometimes. It can lead to you being the same as the person you are placing your revenge on.
So, I would generally say that I am not a revenge-seeking person. Even though I yearn to feel justice if I feel there's been a wrong-doing.

If I saw someone I truly hated in trouble, I would help them. Wouldn't wish death or great harm on anyone - my revenge would never stretch that far.

Off-topic: I've seen quite a few of these Weight Lost signatures and I canni' believe~~ how people can lose such weight, well done =D
I don't really have any weight to shift, but I wish I was hard-working on my body in such a way [sobs]
As angry as i could get, knowing me i would still help them :redface:
It depends what they had done to me, but I'd probably kick them off the cliff.
Reply 23
If it was someone who just annoyed me a lot (and it was over petty things, like stealing my newspaper or being rude to me), I'd probably help them.
If it was someone who had actually killed someone I loved or something like that of course I wouldn't help them (eg. they caused incomprehensible pain/heartbreak), I really would just walk straight past, and probably regret it afterwards.

So yeah, it would depend what they had done to me.
Age_of_Innocence
It depends what they had done to me, but I'd probably kick them off the cliff.

Lol - good for you!
PrincessRose5
After a discussion with my mate, I wondered how people feel about people they hate. I don't mean hate like you hate an annoying celebrity/little brother, but immovable, malevolent hate because of a great wrong done to you or someone you love, or even someone you don't know personally.

If you saw them in trouble, would you think - "Hell, we're all human beings, even if they did kill/rape/hurt me/my family/someone, I still have to help them" or would you think "Finally, they're getting what they deserve" and leave them to their fate?

Poll Coming :yep:

i'd never help them.

why should I? a person should never be good to their enemies.

Latest

Trending

Trending