The Student Room Group

Does anyone wish they could get revenge on their past friends?

I can't stop thinking about them and they most likely forgot me by now as it has been 5 years since I spoke to them. Maybe I just have a harder life than them and it makes me come across as toxic.
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone wish they could get revenge on their past friends?

Why would you want revenge on friends? That doesn't really sound like they were friends at all.

(Oh, and in answer to your question, "No.")
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Why would you want revenge on friends? That doesn't really sound like they were friends at all.

(Oh, and in answer to your question, "No.")

I mean they are not friends anymore and I am glad and they are probably at peace with me not being their friend anymore anyway but I just feel so bad that I have a toxic personality and a lot of health issues that I can't control. They tell me to think of others when I am suffering and invalidate my own health issues when I can't think straight myself, they may or may not be going through stuff of their own but if they are not I just hope they go through it and feel what I went through. God or karma will get them back at some point in their lives. I may have gone through something in first year of college leading to dropping out and they all graduated and went to university and completed sixth form college, and I may have not struggled at the beginning and struggled at the end, and these people seemed like they were able to cope and that's why they stayed with the college course and went to university and graduated (I saw pictures of them on Instagram when they were public), but I just want them to go through what I went through or something similar or even another problem with health (or mental health which is serious) because they need to feel it for themselves and see that these people calling me selfish for having issues and caring about myself and to think of others and invalidate my own issues are wrong.
You usually get revenge by moving on and being happy with your life despite your experiences.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I can't stop thinking about them and they most likely forgot me by now as it has been 5 years since I spoke to them. Maybe I just have a harder life than them and it makes me come across as toxic.

Many times. But then I think of two things.

I feel pity on them that they did wrong with me, and pray for them to recover.

Or I leave it to karma. It will do the damn job.

Either way, I am set.
Reply 5
No, I prefer to focus on future ambitions and be grateful for all the positives in my life.
Life is too short to waste your valuable time and emotion on those individuals who don't deserve any of either or bring little/nothing at all that is positive to your life.

Karma always remembers everyone and all adult's karmic overdrafts will one day be repaid in full.
The only questions are when and how.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending