The Student Room Group

2024 gcse lit predictions macbeth

Hey guys i wanted to ask if anyone has any predictions for the 2024 AQA Macbeth,lit question or any other lit question. My teachers predicted kingship but i wanna hear your thoughts too
Original post by Heartazzy
Hey guys i wanted to ask if anyone has any predictions for the 2024 AQA Macbeth,lit question or any other lit question. My teachers predicted kingship but i wanna hear your thoughts too

Probably something like guilt, kingship and revenge
Reply 2
Original post by Deepak.23
Probably something like guilt, kingship and revenge

Hopefully
can you ever get a question on solely a charachter or is it always linked to a theme?
Original post by doughnutsareslay
can you ever get a question on solely a charachter or is it always linked to a theme?

It could be either ways, for eg last year they just asked how macbeth changes as a character and once they asked how banquo and macbeth reacts to supernatural or sm, here they have linked it to theme but for last years they havent hope that makes sense
Original post by Deepak.23
It could be either ways, for eg last year they just asked how macbeth changes as a character and once they asked how banquo and macbeth reacts to supernatural or sm, here they have linked it to theme but for last years they havent hope that makes sense

yess it does thanks so much!!

i hope its not kingship but could be supernatural or good and evil
Reply 7
i heard that its on macduff...
Original post by Durood
i heard that its on macduff...

Wdym by “heard”, no one knows whats on the paper

supernatural, guilt or kingship

Hey so I've watched many vids since I also got gcse coming up and 80% of English tutors say its either kingship or guilt after comitting regicide. They don't claim to be 100% sure and nor do i but I hope it'll help us focus a little more. Good luck :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest