The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
tolman
80k!? Are you serious? That strikes me as a little too high. 30k for a qualified doctor sounds about right. They shouldn't get more than teachers.

Haha yoour funny teachers get paid to talk and doctors earn way more!!!
Reply 41
Doctors should get paid a hell of a lot more than that.
tolman
I've heard most doctors enjoy rectal examinations. Also, teachers have to do marking.

Because sticking your finger up an old mans arse is an enjoyable experience for either party? I can't believe you're comparing marking to working as an on-call doctor. No seriously, I literally can't believe it, trollyboy?
Reply 43
crazylemon
some more for other doctors form same site:

All found with google please use it in future first.

I know about google lol
Reply 44
why not get rid of money completely?
then we wouldnt be having this discussion.........................
Reply 45
anna_spanner89
30k for that...

ffs nurses get less than that

nurses are really underpaid for the work that they do
Reply 46
anna_spanner89
30k for that...

ffs nurses get less than that

The headteacher was on 100K+ and may have been good at finances, but got it into special measures by doing nothing but making budgets and watching as teachers ran out of the room crying whilst the ofsted inspectors watched helplessly.
tolman
80k!? Are you serious? That strikes me as a little too high. 30k for a qualified doctor sounds about right. They shouldn't get more than teachers.

:hmmm:
Reply 48
tolman
They shouldn't get more than teachers.

Are you serious?

Someone obviously doesn't know what they're talking about :rolleyes:
Knight1
I know about google lol

was the info helpful?
Reply 50
I met a consultant anaesthetist who was also in charge of ITU and was a clinical director. He told us he was on £90,000.
Reply 51
J4GGYBoss
they get paid too much, if they truely want to help people they wudnt be in the UK they'd be in africa etc.

what would happen when you needed a doctor and the nearest one was Africa?

"oh **** I shouldn't have made such a stupid suggestion! Damn"
FTC199
nurses are really underpaid for the work that they do

don't even get me started on nurses pay...its a totally different issue entirely however, one that isn't debated enough as the doctors wage however..

i say cut the budget for middle management, and management consults and STUPID comissions on 'changing the face of nursing' and gives us more cash!

Doctors may do rectal exams..but we clean up the mess MADE from the rectum
Reply 53
Lu-x
Are you serious?

Someone obviously doesn't know what they're talking about :rolleyes:

Well why should they. Obviously don't make this a blanket policy, brain surgeons should get a bit more (maybe like 50k) but teachers work just as hard, if not harder. Besides, with the internet, being a doctor can't be THAT hard these days. I was able to diagnose myself using the internet the other day.
Reply 54
tolman
I was able to diagnose myself using the internet the other day.

it will have been a mis-diagnosis though. i typed my symptoms (of a simple cold) into the internet last week and it told me that on no uncertain terms i had sinusitis. dont ever trust the internet
Reply 55
crazylemon
was the info helpful?

VERY will rep you soon :smile:

In a few min...

By the way i prefer asking forums because they like disect the info for you am i making sense and google they have like long dam essays and all
Reply 56
tolman
Well why should they. Obviously don't make this a blanket policy, brain surgeons should get a bit more (maybe like 50k) but teachers work just as hard, if not harder. Besides, with the internet, being a doctor can't be THAT hard these days. I was able to diagnose myself using the internet the other day.

First off, compare a student teachers debt to that of a med student

I'm glad you can diagnose yourself. Now go treat and do surgery on yourself using the internet. I'm serious.
crazylemon
was the info helpful?

Analysis: "The separation of an intellectual or material whole into its constituent parts for individual study."

Etymology: Medieval Latin, from Greek analusis, a dissolving, from analein, to undo : ana-, throughout; see ana- + lein, to loosen; see leu- in Indo-European roots.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/analysis

:p:
Reply 58
FTC199
it will have been a mis-diagnosis though. i typed my symptoms (of a simple cold) into the internet last week and it told me that on no uncertain terms i had sinusitis. dont ever trust the internet

Nope, I correctly diagnosed bowel cancer.
tolman
. I was able to diagnose myself using the internet the other day.

I can also diagnose using the internet. It seems you have micropenis, symptoms include prolific trolling of internet forums, a low self esteem resulting in a bitter attitude to the world and the desire to get attention.

Latest

Trending

Trending