Reply 1
anyone from london?
Reply 2
Personally...

Shoreditch
Highbury

Lambeth

but that's just me.

EDIT: sorry. Highgate/bury... always get confusled.
Depends. If you like a good atmosphere and community try Camden or Chalk farm. An old mate of mine moved there when she came over from abroad. She doesn't live there anymore, but whilst she did she enjoyed the Camden market that was there, and the nightlife (there are some good bars and pubs around there.)

Not sure about price though.

Other than that, if you are thinking centrally then perhaps Baker Street.

Again, depends on the price. You really have to search around for a good deal on accomodation.
Reply 4
option B Highgate which is above Regents Park
option C Lambeth ,south of Thames

Dont live in highgate or lambeth, go for shoreditch.
Reply 5
A,b,c.
Reply 6
Chappi
Personally...

Shoreditch
Highbury

Lambeth

but that's just me.

EDIT: sorry. Highgate/bury... always get confusled.

This. Try to avoid lambeth...
Lambeth? Lambeth is alright, but its not that great. Its a bit run down.
Plus Elephant & Castle is just down the road and thats a **** hole
Reply 8
Highgate isn't that close to Regent's Park.

I'd put Highgate, Shoreditch, Lambeth, in that order :yes:

But Marylebone should definitely be your first choice :yep:
Reply 9
so you like north more than the south :smile:
I believe the North is better. But then again being from North London I might be a bit biased :-)
Cherry_BB
so you like north more than the south :smile:

Lol, definitely :grin:
Lambeth is a very big area. It starts at Waterloo, which is a 10 minute walk to Covent Garden and in walking distance from everywhere you'd want to go in London, and goes all the way down to Norwood which barely qualifies as London. Be more specific...
Democracy
Lol, definitely :grin:

I am spitting at you from across the Thames.
Reply 14
just dont live in lambeth, once you know what goes down there you will regret it.
Highgate's about two miles from RP, through Kentish Town and up the winding hill. Primrose Hill is "above" RP.
Marylebone will be closest to your UW campus, if yours is the one on New Cavendish Street.
Antimatter
I am spitting at you from across the Thames.

I don't care cause I come from an area with history, culture, better places to go and a decent nightlife
Reply 17
Highgate village is a lovely setting
Democracy
I don't care cause I come from an area with history, culture, better places to go and a decent nightlife

Quiet you!
:h: is back?! :woo:
London meet's in the North *whistle*

And yeah, OP, North London's lovely, but so's the south. You'd probably do better looking at all of them then deciding tbh. I'd rather be in Borough or Greenwhich than Acton or Stoke Newington, personally. But a lot of people might think differently.
Next door to me.

ps: Are you living in the international halls which arent affiliated to any particular uni? It is boom ting in there.
Edit: Just realised youre a girl. I hope you're not Silver Ring Thing.

Latest

Trending

Trending