The Student Room Group

south east england sixth forms

i live in sevenoaks, and i’m comfortable with travelling into southeast london or outwards further into kent.
i achieved almost all 9’s in my y10 mocks and would like to achieve full 9’s in my gcses.
but i don’t know which sixth forms are the best around here, especially for someone aspiring to go to oxbridge (cambridge more particularly). while i’d prefer schools in tonbridge, sevenoaks, orpington (even bromley) - i don’t know which are the best.
there’s obviously st olaves & i was also looking at judd but there has to be more schools i haven’t thought of so if anyone has any recommendations in the area pls let me know!
Original post by lc_007
i live in sevenoaks, and i’m comfortable with travelling into southeast london or outwards further into kent.
i achieved almost all 9’s in my y10 mocks and would like to achieve full 9’s in my gcses.
but i don’t know which sixth forms are the best around here, especially for someone aspiring to go to oxbridge (cambridge more particularly). while i’d prefer schools in tonbridge, sevenoaks, orpington (even bromley) - i don’t know which are the best.
there’s obviously st olaves & i was also looking at judd but there has to be more schools i haven’t thought of so if anyone has any recommendations in the area pls let me know!

i also live in sevenoaks and would say that St Olaves and Judd definitely are the best schools in the area. I achieved all 9s at GCSE and chose to go to Judd for year 12, because i thought it would be better for me. The only other schools I can think of locally are Twiggs (tunbridge wells) and newstead (orpington), though they achieve lower grades than judd and olaves.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
don't have any knowledge regarding sixth forms in that area but I just wanted to say a huge well done for your mock grades and good luck for your exams !! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ab4892891801
i also live in sevenoaks and would say that St Olaves and Judd definitely are the best schools in the area. I achieved all 9s at GCSE and chose to go to Judd for year 12, because i thought it would be better for me. The only other schools I can think of locally are Twiggs (tunbridge wells) and newstead (orpington), though they achieve lower grades than judd and olaves.

ok thank u! also do u like judd bc atm it’s my first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending