The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
sometimes i just don't come home, others if normal night out i would go out at 12(i know ****) to about 2.30am, on a special night i'd go out for about 10 and get home around 5
Start pre-drinking around 8, and leave the house at 10. It depends when the club closes, so I usually leave about 3-ish.
Roberto_Ferrari
How do you guys stay out till so late?
Don't your parents care? Don't you feel it is dangerous to be out so late?

Don't your parents care? Nope

Don't you feel it is dangerous to be out so late? Probably. But there's the fun. I could tell some stories on here that I know people wouldn't believe.
When it gets light again. I'm not home til I can see the sun! x
Reply 44
This has turned into a "I can stay up later than you/party harder than you" thread.
Reply 45
inspire101
my night out is about 8.30 till 3am then get home by 3.30 to 4am.

for me, the time goes really, it feels like its over too qickly so i cant imagine why people leave at like 12.30. doesnt it feel like youv wasted money on booze, because by the time your pissed its time to go home.
then you have to spend the next day feelin ****

When my wallet runs dry, and the keg is closed.
Reply 46
Depends where I'm going.

Go to El Mono in town = Go out at 8, Leave club at 4, home by quarter past.
Go to Davinci's = Go out at 8, Leaveclub at 2.30, home just before 3
Go to London = Go out at 7.30, in bed by 8.30am
Reply 47
Start pre-drinking at about 8, get to the club at half 10ish, usually get back at about 3 or 4.

I didn't get back til 3pm after the Warehouse Project though, that was a good night (and morning.. and afternoon)!
Reply 48
People come round about 8:30/9pm, get to the club for around 12:30am normally (though for one club before 11:30pm so we can get in for less!). Leave normally around 3am when the club closes home by 4am latest, though one club ends at 6am, so 7am latest!
Reply 49
Go to my mates about 8/9....Go out about 10...Get in at 4/5am :smile:
Usually a pub/bar from 8/9ish onwards. Then head up to a club around 12ish. Generally stay till closing (3am) then get some food and mess about and get a taxi. So usually home for fourish. I don't know any places that stay open later than 3 unless it's a special night. Anyone know anywhere in glasgow that does?
Reply 51
bars 9-11
first club 11-3
second club 3-5
hometime about half 5 :smile:
Reply 52
Pre-drinks start at 8ish, leave to go to the club at 9.45ish and arrive at 10.30ish..then I'll arrive home at 2.30am/3ish.
Usually around half 3. We go out around half 10. Everywhere closes at 3 on student nights anyway. We hang out at my friends house from about 9 onwards though.
Well, I don't go clubbing often, but when I do it's usually:
Drinks/Bar: 11
Club: 12:30 or 1
Leave usually round 4
Reply 55
Depends on the purpose of the night sometimes.

...If it's just a normal going out I may leave at 2am or 3am.

...If it's something more special I go home later sometimes. Example: My leavers night last Saturday seen me get into bed at 5am.
Reply 56
Back when the end was open we would usually go to jaded from 6 - midday after nights out on saturday

When I go out in shoreditch, sometimes go to club aquarium after a night out for after party and swimming pool :biggrin: It's annoying though there are always people having sex in the jacuzzi....

Edit: Got home at 2 am tonight... so early....

LAME! Stupid exam on monday
Ilora-Danon
Usually start at my mates' house at about 8-9pm, then get cab up city @ around 10. Then Dad usually offer to come get me at around 2am. If I wanna stay out later, I get a cab home - last time it was 6am I rolled in lol.

How come your dad comes and fetches you at that time? Usually my parents are alseep then, unless they have bin out themselves. Does he just worry about you a bit too much or something?

In answer to the question. It depends where I'm going, normally about 4-5ish though. The last couple of times I've been out though I've left at about 2.30. Combination of not being hardcore enough anymore, and having a boyfriend who will come and fetch me whenever I call him. I used to rarely get in until midmorning. If I'm at a free party or something then I will leave about 6-7am normally, pretty early for that kind of thing really. Used to be staying until the afternoon. Don't go out as much now either, I'm obviously getting old and boring. I went to nottingham for a night a couple of months ago and had to wait for the morning to get a train back to Sheffield with everyone, and I was literally falling alseep in the corner of the club for about the last hour and a half.
Abhead
How come your dad comes and fetches you at that time? Usually my parents are alseep then, unless they have bin out themselves. Does he just worry about you a bit too much or something?
Nah he's just a really really cool Dad who offers his 23 year old daughter a lift lol. Our family aren't 'bed at 9' kinda people - my parents stay up til 1-2 most nights, so it's not like he's sat there twiddling this thumbs!
Ilora-Danon
Nah he's just a really really cool Dad who offers his 23 year old daughter a lift lol. Our family aren't 'bed at 9' kinda people - my parents stay up til 1-2 most nights, so it's not like he's sat there twiddling this thumbs!

I guess thats different then if he is up anyway. My dad has been known to pick me up in the middle of the night, when I was like 15 and stupid and got stranded at parties in the middle of nowhere with hardly any money. It was more out of necessity and worrying than him just not minding doing it, I was a nightmare in my early teens.

Latest

Trending

Trending