The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Frannnnn
weird how more guys are answering than girls...

Why is it 'weird'? Do you dislike Gays or something? :p:
Ken321
Rules for sex:
Don't jizz in a girl's hair.
Don't jizz in a girl's mouth.
Don't jizz anywhere on the girl unless she literally TELLS YOU to do it and you KNOW she has a fetish for jizz on her body.

Otherwise, I would rather just make sure she's happy cuz when she's happy I'd have more fun. :wink:

Nah, the rules are:
Don't jizz in a girl's eye.

Other than that, he can go wherever he likes.
Reply 42
patrickthestarfish
Nah, the rules are:

That's retarded. How can girls possibly like jizz on their body?
If I were a girl (or any ******* living thing in this entire world for that matter)
I would NEVER want that **** ******* near me. I would murder whoever even thinks it.

Related question:
Do many girls think jizzing on their bodies is likable? or is it just "tolerated"
Rheadrox
You seem to be the only person in this whole thread who gave a straight answer. :p:

I know, I wish I hadn't now! :o:
Reply 44
Ken321
If I were a girl (or any ******* living thing in this entire world for that matter)
I would NEVER want that **** ******* near me. I would murder whoever even thinks it.

Related question:
Do many girls think jizzing on their bodies is likable? or is it just "tolerated"

It doesn't patrticular bother me to be honest. It's like the question of swallowing too. Yes, it's not particularly nice, but it's not horrendous, so if they enjoy it why not do it?
Reply 45
minty
Ken321

Related question:

Prude.
Reply 47
It depends. AN old man's taste like brandy and peppercorn, a englishman's like the Old Peculiar, a Scotsman cheap Tennent's and pizza, and an Irishman's is bittersweet like his Guinness.

American cum is high in saturated fat....
Reply 48
Amelorn
Scotsman cheap Tennent's and pizza

**** if i knew it tasted like that i'd eat my own
I avoid having to taste it.
Reply 50
A girl once told me that guys who have been breastfed have delicious cum. I told her I was....45 mins later she had a nice mouthful :biggrin:
Reply 51
Um, it doesn't taste all that bad. But yeah, it depends on the person really.
Reply 52
Essence™
Would you eat your own spunk for £100?

10 million, more like.

patrickthestarfish
Nah, the rules are:

even if it was accidental?!
anon or delete

as a guy who tried gay sex once AND ONLY ONCE (didn't like it), i can say that it doesn't really taste of anything. not bad, not good.

seriously, anon or delete.
Reply 54
Yeah its the perfect substitute for food.Don't waste your money at the supermarket just eat your jizz
i dont thinks so really, apparently its got the calorific value of a mars bar.
do guys like to cum in girls mouths?
explosions hurt
I read that as Everyone has different testes.

Also true.
Reply 57
Eating lots of pinaapples helps....

Apparantly.
It doesn't taste of anything, really. But eating it is erotic and enjoyable.
Reply 59
I couldn't put it near my mouth, I mean even the smell of it makes me almost yack. Plus it must get a whole lot worse and gooey when it goes cold. Dunno what's with that fag moaning about jizzing on women, that's what they're there for.

Latest

Trending

Trending