The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I am :P as we discussed yesterday.

Paper 1 isnt too bad really since you dont need as much detail. But I dont want to hear anything more about the fricking nazi policies!!

Im starting to revise it on monday. Like crazy.
Reply 2
Yeah, I thought I remembered you from somewhere. :grin:

Is it Paper 1 that is more source based, or the second one?
Reply 3
Yh How Are U Lot Revisin For Paper1?
Bitesize Is Actually ****...
Reply 4
It really is rubbish; you could try out johndclare, if you wanted/needed to.
I use the CGP guide. At my school we didn't cover the Nazi's. Our depth studies are Russia and USA.
Reply 6
TheMeister
Anyone else sitting this specification? I still can't be bothered to revise, even though the exams are closing in (June 3rd is the first paper) and I know I should. :sigh:

schoolhistory.co.uk is good
my history teacher is fanatical about history and made us some really cool resources...is it poss for me to upload them 4 u or something?
:hmmmm2:
Reply 7
girlbiker
schoolhistory.co.uk is good
my history teacher is fanatical about history and made us some really cool resources...is it poss for me to upload them 4 u or something?
:hmmmm2:

I have a CD from my school with all the content they've had on the board over the past two years, coupled with some other information on the Anschluss, LoN, ToV etc. Thanks anyway. :wink2:

How are you at History? Are you enthusiastic about it?
Reply 8
supercoolfred
I use the CGP guide. At my school we didn't cover the Nazi's. Our depth studies are Russia and USA.

I think the USA is fair all things considered; it's the First World War that is so uninteresting compared to the rise of the German Nazis, the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 as you've studied or even the Depression in the 30s.

No disrespect to those who lost their lives in the war, of course.
Reply 9
I have a CD from my school with all the content they've had on the board over the past two years, coupled with some other information on the Anschluss, LoN, ToV etc. Thanks anyway.

How are you at History? Are you enthusiastic about it?

history is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. i dont undersand why we have to study the past
my teacher is kinda crazy so she makes it bearable and even verging on a bit of fun
im predicted an A*..hopefully i'll get it though i've only just started revising germany..and im rubbish at source qs
Reply 10
JOHNDCLARE ALL THE WAY!!

Paper 1 is "more" source based because it has the Second World War Q at the end...

Johndclare has revision notes you can print out and copy down/memorise- got me 90%+ in all my tests since y10 including 93% in a mock. You can find the index for them :

http://www.johndclare.net/R_Diary.htm

Click on the number of the relevant topic and theyre there- an excellent resource.

And I'm taking it for A Level- 19th century course.
Reply 11
girlbiker
history is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. i dont undersand why we have to study the past
my teacher is kinda crazy so she makes it bearable and even verging on a bit of fun
im predicted an A*..hopefully i'll get it though i've only just started revising germany..and im rubbish at source qs

Ditto on every single point you just made. :p:
Reply 12
TheMeister
Ditto on every single point you just made. :p:

lol :gigg: ..i'll let u know when i start revising 4 it
Reply 13
shock!!! i'm shutting down my computer and hopefully digging out my history folder to revise now
hope u get round to revising!
Reply 14
I got my History (AQA Spec B short course) exam on 9th June. I only have 1 paper to sit wit only 2 questions which are worth only 50% of the grade and the rest is obviously (controlled coursework) which i had been allowed 2 do at home due to certain circumstances. I'm predicted an A* anyway and i find Hitlers foreign policy and the causes of the cold war really enjoying....good luck 2 yall with your exams!

Latest

Trending

Trending