The Student Room Group
conditional offer - for people that grades are pending and the offer is based on them achieving thier grades, so conditional on that fact

unconditional offer - youve got your grades ,and you can go to the uni no matter what.

Thats how it works in the britian
Reply 2
It's sensible to apply to the universities you want to study at.

Don't think that because they offered you an unconditional offer a few years ago then they'll almost certainly give you an offer now. If you want to go there apply, if not then don't.
Reply 3
Apply where you want to study, you can apply to more than one and make you choice based on who gives you offers.
Reply 4
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(edited 11 years ago)
tranquility100
??????????????????????????

I don’t mean “In order to get in British university,” very much. I mean, is that more sensible to re-apply to the university, which has given me the unconditional offer, which I had to decline for some reason? (I did not go to any university) I had to miss the opportunity completely.

No.
The fact they gave you an offer a few years ago will have no bearing on their decision this time.
Reply 6
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(edited 11 years ago)
If it was a few years ago then chance are the admissions requirements will have changed significantly. Therefore 1st check if you meet the new requirements then reapply as it was a while ago id say you would be at no more of an advanatge than anyone else applying.
Reply 8
You can apply to five, so why not make it one of the five? Email them, and tell them you want to re-apply and they will bear in mind that they gave you an unconditional last time.

Latest

Trending

Trending