The Student Room Group

GCU Or UWS

ive gotten all my offers for engineering... UWS gave me an unconditional, and cali gave me a condition (C at math).

that should be attainable but i fear that the exam will maybe be brutal. what should i choose ?
Reply 1
Original post by calvinjackturner
ive gotten all my offers for engineering... UWS gave me an unconditional, and cali gave me a condition (C at math).

that should be attainable but i fear that the exam will maybe be brutal. what should i choose ?

Assuming you would be happy to go to either, you should probably firm glasgow cali and put west of Scotland as your insurance
Original post by calvinjackturner

Put your favourite university as your firm and your second favourite as your insurance.

Given your offer is unconditional - assuming you meet all terms of your offer (which may still require you to pass all current qualifications) you should have a place to go…

Why put the unconditional as firm the conditional as insurance? - well if the unconditional is your preference then you should firm it, as you are essentially locked onto attend that course, if you put the other one down and they accept you on results day it may not be possible to swap.

Quick Reply

Latest