The Student Room Group

UCAS TRACK - will you sign in and check before you get your results?

Poll

Will you check track before you get your results?

I am planning to. If I sign in at say 6am on results day and see that I made it, as well as screaming down the house I will know my results can't be too horrendous...:p:
If however, it is vice versa, at least I can prepare and dread whats coming next...:frown:

Scroll to see replies

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is UCAS TRACK :frown:
I thought it doesn't update until 7am?
I'll try not to, but I'll probably be up all night refreshing madly...
Reply 4
I thought it doesn't update until 7am?

I don't know. Some people say 12, others 6 or 7 others 10!
I'll probably be F5'ing from about 5am until I find out where I end up :P
Reply 6
I will....
Too long to have to wait until I pick my results up at 10am
Reply 7
Good Lord, it's only June
Dont mean to sound stupid but you can find out if you've been accepted into uni before you get your results?
This intigues me...
when does ucas track start working? I thought it was at midnight?

aargh, I don't think I will check, but I'll be first outside my school's gates!
Do you realise that you won't get your results from Track, you'll only be able to see if you got into your uni or not. Even if it says you've got into the uni you might not have got the grades you wanted, it just means the uni have accepted to. Sorry to burst your bubble, just making sure you know what's coming.
Agent Mulder
Dont mean to sound stupid but you can find out if you've been accepted into uni before you get your results?
This intigues me...

I think it tells you whether you got into your firm or not, but not your actual grades
Sorry just read OP's post, nevermind.
Reply 13
Does it update earlier where SQA examinations are concerned, with the earlier results day?
I don't know yet :frown: On one hand I wanna find out when I get to college. On the other hand I'll be really upset if I sign into track and I haven't made the conditions.
Reply 15
catoutofthebag
Do you realise that you won't get your results from Track, you'll only be able to see if you got into your uni or not. Even if it says you've got into the uni you might not have got the grades you wanted, it just means the uni have accepted to. Sorry to burst your bubble, just making sure you know what's coming.

Lol... can you read? :confused:
Reply 16

I know :wink:
Reply 17
k9ruby

I am planning to. If I sign in at say 6am on results day and see that I made it, as well as screaming down the house I will know my results can't be too horrendous...
If however, it is vice versa, at least I can prepare and dread whats coming next...:frown:

Oh how I remember that when I was waiting for results - sat on here actually!

Results were up at something like 6am, I got Unconditional for first choice so I didn't give a crap what I'd got! But I had been up ALL night and felt lousy for the rest of the day after the adrenaline rush.
Reply 18
I heard you can find out a few days before your results? You're universities will need to know earlier.

I'll definatly be checking :smile:
If I haven't got the grades I need to get into my medical course then something must have gone seriously wrong...

The only advantage of waiting, i think, is so that you don't have the suspense of waiting to see the reason why you *didn't* get in to uni, so that you can phone them and plea for your place.

With my course I doubt that I'll get a second chance if I miss the grades, simply because it's so competitive.
I'm better off finding out early so i can party/lock myself in my room for a few months.
Reply 19
I don't know whether I will or not, all I know is I will be crapping myself and preparing to fail.

Latest

Trending

Trending