The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jay Deeee
How old are you? You're like a 16 year old Chav.
Grow up and grow some ******* balls.

You know Britain would be nothing without other nations. Like other nations wouldn't have good economies if the British or other nations hadn't settled in other countries.

grow up. you know we would be nothing if we hadn't kept the french out.
punktopia
Do you know what the first British people looked like? The first Britons that lived here?

white
Reply 22
Yeah I remember reading about this. I was like

Spoiler

I think Nick Griffin should be deported.
uni student to be
I look british

So you think we should decide who gets to stay here based upon people's appearance? Yeah, that'll do wonders for Britain :rolleyes:
Reply 26
uni student to be
white

But if you go back far enough, you'll find black ancestors, my trolling friend.
Reply 27
tazarooni89
I think Nick Griffin should be deported.

Deport him to Turkey! On their leaflets they say they want to stop 80 million turks coming over here and taking British jobs! I think they might want to have a word or two with him!
tazarooni89
So you think we should decide who gets to stay here based upon people's appearance? Yeah, that'll do wonders for Britain :rolleyes:

did in the past.
punktopia
But if you go back far enough, you'll find black ancestors, my trolling friend.

yeah (one race)

not loads

current one is white

ok pumpkin.
Reply 30
tazarooni89

Isn't that what Ali G did in his movie? Only allow the "fit birds" into the country? I think he's stealing ideas off movies!!! *Gasp*
bigmo7
Isn't that what Ali G did in his movie? Only allow the "fit birds" into the country? I think he's stealing ideas off movies!!! *Gasp*

If we're only allowing fit people into the country, it makes you wonder what Nick Griffin's doing here :p:
tazarooni89
If we're only allowing fit people into the country, it makes you wonder what Nick Griffin's doing here :p:

shutup. if you disrespect my leader I own u
Reply 33
So he was a stowaway on a ship!!! I'm going to the press tomorrow to tell them this important and totally factual piece of evidence! lol
Reply 34
uni student to be
shutup. if you disrespect my leader I WILL kill you.

Your doing a law degree? With these powers of persuasion you are going to be one of the best lawyers of all time...you can't kill someone because they said that some guy was ugly..and might I add that he is fat too!
uni student to be
grow up. you know we would be nothing if we hadn't kept the french out.

You know the year 1066, there was this thing called the battle of Hastings. Guess who won and conquered England?

THE FRENCH

Learn your ******* history you racist, BNP ****.
bnp r ****** fools but bthey wotn come t2 power coz they jsuw ont. **** racist people, **** them. i9m not racist, but i admit ii USED to HATE and ****, but now i dont. o sorry peeweedan JACK DANIELKS 2 the rescue! SAompone help me 2 bed
wat a fukin cuunt
he shud go and rape his mum
uni student to be
shutup. if you disrespect my leader I WILL kill you.

Looks like Nick Griffin raped your sister and your mum

Latest

Trending

Trending