The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

toodadoo
You're not alone there.

Doing a 4th one. If it goes down again to a U I'll give up.
Reply 21
tis_me_lord
Doing a 4th one. If it goes down again to a U I'll give up.

Man.... Don't give up!! Just try harder. I've got two more days for my phy practical. I have 1.5 units to go.
Panicking = yessss! For the first time in my life as well! :frown:
toodadoo
Man.... Don't give up!! Just try harder. I've got two more days for my phy practical. I have 1.5 units to go.

72% - B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 24
tis_me_lord

Congratumalations! :biggrin:
havent started panicking, will never start panicking. I always perform better when i dont panic :p:
Strumpet
Congratumalations! :biggrin:

Thanks, if I get a B overall in physics I'd piss everyone off in college by boncing around so much. :biggrin:
Reply 27
just now
yup and bad! have got butterflies in my stomach and am so not gonna sleep 2nite :frown:
Reply 29
tis_me_lord
Thanks, if I get a B overall in physics I'd piss everyone off in college by boncing around so much. :biggrin:

Boncing eh? You crazy fella!
Reply 30
I haven't done ANY revision for my a2 exams WHATSOEVER and I'm really not exaggerating ... :redface: I need ABB btw...

nebody else in this fun situation :wink:
Reply 31
well i've done none whatsoever for my AS.. that's similar
tis_me_lord
My physics past exam paper score just went DOWN.

26% - U
56% - D
44% - E

I was hoping to go up to a C, not down to an E. :frown:

Gonna fail physics, grr.

Are you using the right UMS boundaries? A2 exams grade boundaries are usually significantly reduced, so fear not just yet.
endeavour
Are you using the right UMS boundaries? A2 exams grade boundaries are usually significantly reduced, so fear not just yet.

I'm doing AS's, and these are only practise ones anyways. :smile:
Reply 34
tis_me_lord

See what did I tell ya!

mxox
I haven't done ANY revision for my a2 exams WHATSOEVER and I'm really not exaggerating ... I need ABB btw...

nebody else in this fun situation

Kind of... I haven't done any revision for my AS level exams. I think I'll repeat the whole year. **** i dunno! :frown:

p.s: Yes, I am a hypocrite! (Hypocrisy = Beliefs - Actions)
I haven't started revising properly yet, so I have more a feeling of impending doom than panic. I'm currently swatting up for my driving theory, which is on tuesday (don't wanna fail), but after than the hardcore psychology revision begins. I have that and English language before half term (and general studies), then media and politics after the holidays. Nicely spread out, really.

Psychology is the big panic subject, because although it's not difficult, it requires a lot of revision to get it all learnt. I got a D in my mock (with no revision), so I really need a solid week of revision to get what is expected of me. I still maintain that the full marks I got in module one was a fluke. :frown:
Reply 36
mxox
I haven't done ANY revision for my a2 exams WHATSOEVER and I'm really not exaggerating ... :redface: I need ABB btw...

nebody else in this fun situation :wink:

Yep, I will join you there. My first exam is on the 20th June, so a bit off yet. Actually, it's the 16th May tomorrow. Eeek I really need to start revising :frown:
Reply 37
my first exam is this thurday ......
Got a physics practical on wednesday, and just realized i do not do these particularly well! With missing 19 marks on foundation physics, i don't have an awful let of leg room >.<.

Rest of my exams i am alright with, and am actually looking forward to my 6 maths exams :smile:
Reply 39
I'm sort of panicing abou my psychology exam next thursday, I'm not planning on taking it for A2, but I still want an A in my AS :-P
I have C2 on monday, but I'm pretty confident, got an A in the mock, and I'm having no problems with the past papers.

Latest