The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Dwp eo universal credit case review liverpool

Hi. Has anyone recently applied for this role in the Liverpool area? Have you had any updates as of yet. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Alexbain1994
Hi. Has anyone recently applied for this role in the Liverpool area? Have you had any updates as of yet. Thanks

Hey, I've applied for this role and got an email today from DWP asking for onboarding details. Pre-employment checks completed about 2 weeks ago. They've said they're waiting for the go ahead on start dates so just waiting for that I reckon.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Hi. I've actually just received formal offer & signed contract today. I was panicking as mine seemed to be taking ages! What area are you?
Reply 3
Fantastic, congrats! I was thinking the same thing but hopefully getting there now! I've gone for Liverpool too. Do you have a start date in October? I only ask because I was asked if I had any annual leave booked in October onwards
Original post by mastopi
Fantastic, congrats! I was thinking the same thing but hopefully getting there now! I've gone for Liverpool too. Do you have a start date in October? I only ask because I was asked if I had any annual leave booked in October onwards

Which location in Liverpool?
I start the 25th September, I was expecting to be October as I heard of others getting their start date 6th September. So they've gave me a start date with 5 weeks so i assume same will be for you?
Reply 5
Original post by Alexbain1994
Which location in Liverpool?
I start the 25th September, I was expecting to be October as I heard of others getting their start date 6th September. So they've gave me a start date with 5 weeks so i assume same will be for you?

Belle Vale. Which area are you? It's looking like beginning of October I think, let's hope so!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending