The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am apparently unemployable.
Reply 21
Got a job last March working for Tescos, pays not bad looking at about £7.30 an hour, and all the overtime I want, currently contracted at 21.75 hours a week (don't ask lol) :P :thumbsup:
Yup i have a job, i got it in November, atm i've just increased my hours, doing overtime and covering peoples shifts, so i can make some moneys to pay my rent :frown:
Reply 23
xnazx
I think i'm going to give up, ive handed out my cv, applied online, filled in application forms, although I think im not getting a job because i've never had a paid job, ah well

keep going try to focus on retail and customer serivce/telesales (Y)
Reply 24
J4GGYBoss
keep going try to focus on retail and customer serivce/telesales (Y)

yeah, I've had a few interviews for call centers, but they never reply:confused: , I think im going to get through a crap load of surveys online :yep: till i find a job that is
Reply 25
Bubbles*de*Milo
I am apparently unemployable.

maybe your just lazy :P
Reply 26
xnazx
yeah, I've had a few interviews for call centers, but they never reply:confused: , I think im going to get through a crap load of surveys online :yep: till i find a job that is

some call centres are well farty, ah well keep trying you can do it!! :P
Reply 27
Anyone know anywhere recruiting over the summer?
I have one already but I really dislike it but the pay is good so I put up with it :smile:
Reply 29
menaa-x
Anyone know anywhere recruiting over the summer?

i have to be honest for the 7 companies i worked for none of them set for river island were employing over summer! They mostly apply just before christmas or for permemant workers during february march just before the end of the financial year. But keep going!
Reply 30
lookedlookedlooked, can't find one :'(
urgh.
hehe i have two summer jobs - one at a place where i meet famous people that you sorts watch on tv and another lasting 14 days paying £75 a day, for 4 hours a day max doing absolutely nothing for most of it!!

:smile:
I really need to find a job. Where do you search for call centre jobs?
I'm looking for one since I have a very long summer ahead and the extra money would be useful for uni
But apparently nowhere is recruiting. :frown:
Reply 34
Fornicis
Got a job last March working for Tescos, pays not bad looking at about £7.30 an hour, and all the overtime I want, currently contracted at 21.75 hours a week (don't ask lol) :P :thumbsup:

you c unt! I hate you, you lucky ******!
:wink:
i finished uni last friday, been looking since, sent online applications, rang in, handed cvs out, nothing, yet, handed out another batch today, hopefully ill get atleast one or two feedbacks! this really does suck!! i cant spend 3 months with no job!
Reply 36
Hollandaise_Sauce
hehe i have two summer jobs - one at a place where i meet famous people that you sorts watch on tv and another lasting 14 days paying £75 a day, for 4 hours a day max doing absolutely nothing for most of it!!

:smile:

Same :ninja:
maxfire
Same :ninja:

Ive had to take 3 days off of my famous people job so that i can do the other ! :smile:
Reply 38
I'm going to be working two extra days at my place of work. Had the job for 3 years now :smile:
Reply 39
maxfire
you c unt! I hate you, you lucky ******!
:wink:

you think thats bad me 8.50 an hour 22.5 hours per week!

Latest

Trending

Trending