The Student Room Group

The Legend of Zelda Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by lukejoshjedi
it's summer, feel free :biggrin:

I'd like to replay it actually.. could maybe do it in under 30 hrs or so

I reckon if you didn't go heart, Golden Skullata or Scarecrow hunting it could be done even faster.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 582
Original post by ifstatement

I've already posted that.
Reply 583
Original post by Linweth
I've already posted that.

Heheh. I reckon you could take him.
Reply 584

As amazing as it is, some people just have to much time on there heads! :|
Reply 585
Completed OoT3D :smile:
Original post by Tabris
Completed OoT3D :smile:

Would you say it's worth buying?
Reply 587

Yes, especially with the bundle that Game are doing right now.

So, with a lot of searching, I cannot find any official source on the Islamic complaints. Whilst it might be true, I find it hard to believe that Nintendo would not have released an official announcement or apology when releasing the updated cartridges. Maybe I should be more trusting, seeing as so many people seem to believe it and there are so many "eye witnesses" who have the first published cartridge. When I get back home, I'll fire up my N64 and see if my cartridge has anything like that on it.
I've already seen quite a few pre-owned Oot3D copies, makes me a bit wary tbh. I'm not buying a 3DS anyway for a game that I already own for the N64 and the Gamecube.
Reply 589

I guess.

I didn't buy it though. My brother has a copy that he's got for promotion work with Nintendo.

That said, I did burn through it in just over 48 hours from when I started playing on Tuesday.
Reply 590
Original post by Aust1n

Original post by Aust1n
As amazing as it is, some people just have to much time on there heads! :|

Japs love their MAD videos.

And just for the sake of it... an old video... that will either make you laugh hard or scar you for life.

And something a bit more normal

(edited 12 years ago)
Ah, Zelda.

I've never played it before but I know exactly what and where to go on OoT from all the years of watching my brother on the N64.
Reply 592
When I played OoT I think the mirror shield had the moon crescent on it.
Reply 593
Original post by GQ.
When I played OoT I think the mirror shield had the moon crescent on it.

And you would be right in thinking so.
Reply 594
Original post by Aust1n
And you would be right in thinking so.

Why thank you :tongue:
Reply 595
Original post by whitepearlbaby
I've already seen quite a few pre-owned Oot3D copies, makes me a bit wary tbh. I'm not buying a 3DS anyway for a game that I already own for the N64 and the Gamecube.

You'll see a lot of preowned games, regardless of quality. Some people are like that: they buy a game, complete it, return it. :dontknow: Says nothing bout the quality of the game, though if you've already got it elsewhere, there's not much point in buying it again. The only change really is to the Water Temple.
Reply 596
What have they done to it?
Reply 597
Original post by Aust1n
What have they done to it?

They've made a segment slightly more obvious by showing you exactly where the hidden hole was and they've made the Iron Boots a normal item like the bow or hookshot, meaning they take a lot less time to equip and remove.
Original post by Tabris
Japs love their MAD videos.

And just for the sake of it... an old video... that will either make you laugh hard or scar you for life.

And something a bit more normal

the first video loool, I remember another viral video from them. Soo weir

There are some great Loz covers on youtube on Piano, like amazing ones btw
Reply 599
I love the Legend of Zelda games! :biggrin:

I have beaten Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Link to the Past. I am currently playing through Twilight Princess, but I haven't played it in a while. I got to the last temple on Minish Cap, but the game just died on me, so I couldn't complete it.

Original post by lukejoshjedi
Sjyward's sword is out in November, sweet

Oh, awesome. Can't wait! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest