The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Scarletwings92
exactly I'm not that stupid:p:

thanks if you do mind if I e-mail it to you as I don't want to really keep it up freely on the internet for too long :tongue:

yeah do that, take it off and only PM it to people, and no worries :smile:
Scarletwings92
exactly I'm not that stupid:p:

thanks if you do mind if I e-mail it to you as I don't want to really keep it up freely on the internet for too long :tongue:

That would be fine, i can check it in terms of essay structure, but have no knowledge of the subject so if you need actual content i wouldn't be able to help. My e-mails in my profile if needed.
Scarletwings92
lol probably since unis tend to be named after the place there in (the ones I've ssen anyway lol)

it wouldnt be a uni or college, it would be .edu if it were
paperclip
That would be fine, i can check it in terms of essay structure, but have no knowledge of the subject so if you need actual content i wouldn't be able to help. My e-mails in my profile if needed.

Thanks!
paperclip

Thanks! That would be great as I'm a bit unsure of the structure... I just sent it (I think it sent anyway lol)
Scarletwings92
Thanks! That would be great as I'm a bit unsure of the structure... I just sent it (I think it sent anyway lol)

Yeah, got it. I'll read it tonight a e-mail back tomorrow morn if that's cool?
paperclip
Yeah, got it. I'll read it tonight a e-mail back tomorrow morn if that's cool?

OK and thanks once again :hugs:
Reply 27
paperclip
Acumens servers are based in Canada, so it's probably where the file itself is stored, if it's plagiarised, the OP wouldn't be asking for it to get checked anyway.

I'll see if it's based on topics i studied, if so, i'll do it.

EDIT: sorry, cannae do it.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, okay. Had Calgary on the mind - a friend of mine from uni hails from there...

Latest

Trending

Trending