The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have just measured myself and I am ever so slightly over 6 inches which means average. Not bad for an Indian who are considered to have small penises!
Wooo I'm an A
Size doesnt matter...unless she has a fanny the size of a bucket...
Reply 163
DeeDub
Most girls won't have had enough guys to know what 'average' is and neither will they have whipped out a ruler and measured every single one. So therefore the people saying 'my boyfriend has a 8" penis", in reality he probably doesn't. It just massages everyone's ego.

It's a classic primary school thing when people used to say "my dad will beat your dad up" but now it's changed to "my boyfriend has a bigger willy than yours" - pretty pathetic tbh.

Buster_Bunny
i have measured my boyfriend's... and it is 8.
also, i didnt say it was average.

6 - 6.5 is average i thought.
But meh, length isnt too important tbh.

Says the girl that a few posts ago said the 6" penis of her ex wasn't that great but 8" penis of her new boyfriend is amazing?
Reply 164
ellingham
i'm not worried, i think i phrased the thread wrong, basically i'm pretty experienced i lost my virginity when i was 13, but it seem that over the past year or so girls expectations of penis size has gone up, like before i would ask a girl what length would you be happy with and the usuall response would be about 6" now the same question gets a higher response, so i was just asking girls opinions of what length you now expect.

People e-stat their penis size over the internet, so girls may read around and think 7" is average. Same for real life too. It's not rare for a guy to claim an inch higher, and the girl to accept that, even after she's seen it. So whatever response you get, lower it by an inch or so and you're good to go.
XD at people getting a tape measure and wrapping it round their alpha sticks.

Waste of a good boner imo
Reply 166
Sithius
People e-stat their penis size over the internet, so girls may read around and think 7" is average. Same for real life too. It's not rare for a guy to claim an inch higher, and the girl to accept that, even after she's seen it. So whatever response you get, lower it by an inch or so and you're good to go.

So true tbh. Hardly gonna REALLY take a long hard look at it and figure out it's less than what they said so they'll believe it.
5.5 inch length
5 inch girth
iv always felt that this was too small, is it?
The only acceptable size is a cock so long that you can wrap it around your waist twice.
I always have sex with girls in the dark, I just put my fist in there and tell them I have a 13 inch monster (8 inch girth). My reputation and ego is even bigger than my arm-cock but I shed tears every night.

Swings and roundabouts I guess.
Reply 170
kai4321
So true tbh. Hardly gonna REALLY take a long hard look at it and figure out it's less than what they said so they'll believe it.

Not like they're going to be able to tell the difference really give or take an inch, unless they happen to have a tape measure on them. You never know. :biggrin:
Funny question, but say you do have a smaller penis, what's the best sex position to use? :tongue:
Anonymous
Funny question, but say you do have a smaller penis, what's the best sex position to use? :tongue:

I'm sure there are plenty of websites devoted to this kind of thing, that will have more reliable info than a bunch of teenagers who measure their knobs religiously.
Reply 173
oh yes, we have a strange ability to be attracted to guys with a so called 'ideal' penis size when we see them randomly walking past us fully clothed.
Allthewayhome
Well I'm truly ****** then....or not as the case may be!

Did you see what I did there? Did you see?

*beats chest* This is my house! *beats chest*

I always use my rep to early on in the day :mad:
Reply 175
xwardax
oh yes, we have a strange ability to be attracted to guys with a so called 'ideal' penis size when we see them randomly walking past us fully clothed.

You are Superwoman and I claim my £100!
Reply 176
QwentyJ
You are Superwoman and I claim my £100!

Damn you've just blown my cover lol
and £100 for what? :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending