The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Trefusis
The subjects list for 2005-2006 has just been released.

No Corporate Insolvency Law. This is very bad news.

Yeah I know... sorry about that :frown: Thats because Robert Stevens is on Sabbatical ... to be fair he needs it!!

However Dan Prentice and I think Roy Goode will be doing Corprorate finance law.

If you are interested in Insolvency though - I would recommend you do Restitution ... very interesting.
Reply 2
Lawz-
However Dan Prentice and I think Roy Goode will be doing Corprorate finance law.

Dan is lovely - my partner did research stuff for him while he was a D.Phil student. Is he better now? He was fairly ill...
Reply 3
Fluffy
Dan is lovely - my partner did research stuff for him while he was a D.Phil student. Is he better now? He was fairly ill...

Yes Dan is on great form... wonderful sense of humour ... though he spends all the seminar arguing with Roy and Robert...
Reply 4
Lawz-
If you are interested in Insolvency though - I would recommend you do Restitution ... very interesting.

Without Peter Birkes? Very sad event that :frown: Who does Restitution now?
Reply 5
Fluffy
Without Peter Birkes? Very sad event that :frown: Who does Restitution now?

Mainly Stevens and Swadling I think... maybe McKendrick a bit too... Birks was a BIG loss... I would have done restitution otherwise.
Reply 6
Lawz-
Mainly Stevens and Swadling I think... maybe McKendrick a bit too... Birks was a BIG loss... I would have done restitution otherwise.

It was a massive loss - and so young :frown:

Right back to the vote (if you can call it that! we had better get 12 from Ireland!)
Reply 7
Fluffy
It was a massive loss - and so young :frown:

Right back to the vote (if you can call it that! we had better get 12 from Ireland!)

LOL ... Ireland? more likely from the french ...

This event is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen ... interesting geo-politics though it seems.
Reply 8
Lawz-
LOL ... Ireland? more likely from the french ...

This event is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen ... interesting geo-politics though it seems.

It would seem that if all was fair Malta should win...

However... :wink:
Reply 9
Fluffy
It would seem that if all was fair Malta should win...

However... :wink:

No No No... those three blondes (swiss?)... wonderful voices when the TV is on mute
Reply 10
Lawz-
No No No... those three blondes (swiss?)... wonderful voices when the TV is on mute

Terry Wogan - underated comic genius?
Reply 11
Fluffy
Terry Wogan - underated comic genius?

I particularly liked the "Gypsies" comment ... I can see the people at the BBC cringe...

But in short ... most certainly, he deserves some sort of peerage.
Reply 12
Lawz-
I particularly liked the "Gypsies" comment ... I can see the people at the BBC cringe...

But in short ... most certainly, he deserves some sort of peerage.

Yes - we wondered if he was a secret Howard lover :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending