The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Although I don't have many male friends, I have found that male friends are far more loyal than female friends..so in that sense male. however, when i'm in a girly mood for girly chats and shopping and girlie nights in...girls are definately good to have a big gossip!!

However generally i prefer male friends, girls can be very bitchy & turn a little thing into a huge drama!!
I don't think you can go without female friends, but if I had to choose I would say male
Reply 22
Well i've got 4 really close friends who are girls and all the rest are guys but personally i would prefer male friends as they are not bitchy and just laid back unlike some girls who are always bitchy and i dont like it. So yeah male friends :cool:
LMAO..

CHRIS ROCK - WOMEN, HATE, WOMEN.

And this poll is Freaking proving it, hilarious
Yeah just in Uni, I have 3 close female friends, but the rest of all my friends are guys.

It's great because since my female friends are my closest friends, we don't have the problem of bitching and can just banter and play insult each other all the time. Which gets over the main issues of why it seems people prefer male over female friends. And it's also good having close female friends for all the emotional stuff that they seem to empathise with more.
And then with all my other friends being just guys, it's great if we just want to chill out more and for just calling them over for banter and jokes.
male, girls are bitches :p:
I'm surprised so many girls prefer male friends over female friends!
sil3nt_cha0s
I'm surprised so many girls prefer male friends over female friends!

I'm not in teh slightest. Guys are less bitchy. They don't do stuff behind your back as much.
n0c0ntr0l
I'm not in teh slightest. Guys are less bitchy. They don't do stuff behind your back as much.

yeah I know, but surely guys have the potential to be more pervy and weird?
:rofl: at all the girls who bitch about how all the "other" girls are "bitchy"...
sil3nt_cha0s
yeah I know, but surely guys have the potential to be more pervy and weird?

Nah, girls perv just as much, but they are more subtle in their perving. And generally guys are more loyal. Oh and when guys fight, it's over quick and there aren't any real hard feelings. With girls, they must bitch, lie, steal each others boyfriends humiliate each other etc. Not pretty.
n0c0ntr0l
Nah, girls perv just as much, but they are more subtle in their perving. And generally guys are more loyal. Oh and when guys fight, it's over quick and there aren't any real hard feelings. With girls, they must bitch, lie, steal each others boyfriends humiliate each other etc. Not pretty.

yeah I rode my bike around my area yesterday (first exercise in a long time lol) and got some weird looks from girls. I don't like to stare back, but yeah...annoying lol
i think they're almost equal - i'd say my closest friends are female but i often have more in common and a better time spent with my male friends
Male friends, because I seem to relate to them better, I find girls can be too gossipy and bitchy. But the only problem with me is, I always end up as the friend- and never the girlfriend, but that comes with being friends with so many girls and not very many girls :smile:
But I'm happy :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending