The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wud b soo much easier if u had what u were thinking, written literally on ur forehead, now that is where god went wrong
Reply 21
wud b soo much easier if u had what u were thinking, written literally on ur forehead, now that is where god went wrong

Trust me, that would not be good....."Cor, i'd have her with a side order of her friend"
Reply 22
Girls confuse me. All nice one minute then the nastiest biatch ever the next. I love you, and then F*** off! Strange, strange creatures. Love the boobies though :wink:
_mad_moo_

Make pretty boring / offensive reading with some guys I'm thinking... "Sex Sex Sex" "oo breasts!" etc.... and what about during sex, if you see "Shoes" across your partners forehead.... Argh!
JonnyB
Women are much worse
Any reason for saying that??

Any back-up for that statement??
Reply 25
_mad_moo_

Believe me, if that happened the human race would be wiped out - no one would ever have sex!

You don't want to know what goes on in a guy's head - we don't want to know half the time.
Reply 26
if you see "Shoes" across your partners forehead.... Argh!

LOL.
Reply 27
Guys like to know that girls want them.

Also,

Girls like to know that guys want them.
Reply 28
SilverWings
Any reason for saying that??

Any back-up for that statement??

Just crossed my mind when I read the thread. In the past I've had all sorts of crap from girls -

"I'm still getting over someone..." - See them five minutes later pulling someone else.

"I don't think we should go out anymore, but let's be friends"

I was all too used to that crap until I hardened up. I appreciate guys are just as bad, but at least they are more upfront.
Reply 29
Girls are sooo much worse... mind games :frown:

EDIT: Come on 'Wings, it's sooo true
Reply 30
JonnyB
Guys like to know that girls want them.

Also,

Girls like to know that guys want them.

(but not too much)
Reply 31
_mad_moo_
happened more than once now, and its getting annoying

Is it the kind of guy you're going for? Although, the guy it happened to me with doesn't seem to fit into any of the typical 'evil guy' boxes...
JonnyB
Just crossed my mind when I read the thread. In the past I've had all sorts of crap from girls -

"I'm still getting over someone..." - See them five minutes later pulling someone else.

"I don't think we should go out anymore, but let's be friends"

I was all too used to that crap until I hardened up. I appreciate guys are just as bad, but at least they are more upfront.
A slightly generalised opinion on the whole though surely?? Not to mention stereotyped...
Reply 33
SilverWings
A slightly generalised opinion on the whole though surely?? Not to mention stereotyped...

Why would I stereotype something that used to happen so much. Girls would be all too interested when I was pulling them and chatting other girls up, but when I gave them the time of day they just slipped away
skevvybritt
Girls are sooo much worse... mind games :frown:

EDIT: Come on 'Wings, it's sooo true
On the contrary, I find girls to be alot more open about their feelings, whereas lads tend to bury their feelings under whatever else... at least with a girl you know how they feel... yeah, sometimes it hurts but... the truth hurts...

And anyway, mind games only work if you let them...
JonnyB
Why would I stereotype something that used to happen so much. Girls would be all too interested when I was pulling them and chatting other girls up, but when I gave them the time of day they just slipped away
Maybe you're the problem then, not the girls??
Reply 36
SilverWings
Maybe you're the problem then, not the girls??

That's what I thought, until I started treating them exactly how they were treating me. They loved that.
JonnyB
That's what I thought, until I started treating them exactly how they were treating me. They loved that.
Girls like it when you blow them off and then kiss another girl??

You been dating lesbians?? :confused:
Reply 38
SilverWings
Girls like it when you blow them off and then kiss another girl??

You been dating lesbians?? :confused:

Is there something that you are missing here?
JonnyB
Is there something that you are missing here?
You said that girls were worse than lads, and then you said that this was because they would say they wern't interested and then start kissing other guys... and then I asked if maybe there was something wrong with the way you were doing things with the girls, or maybe how you looked/acted etc... so you told me that you started treating them how they treated you (which was, as you have already said... to say no and then go for someone else)...

I'm just trying to fathom out what type of girl would "love" being treated in this way, other than a gay one??

Latest

Trending

Trending