The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
Im sure other people know more then me, but im sure all the places wont be full yet anyways and also you have to think some people will change there minds about the uni or not meet their offer so this will free up spaces :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
shabooyah_!
Hi, i've made Manchester Met my insurance univeristy, but i'm pretty sure i'll be going here, my exams went pretty badly :frown: I really want to live away from home, and I know you can't apply for accomodation if MMU is your insurance uni. How likely do you think it will be that I get a room after results day? Will there be any rooms left?!

Thanks in advance for any help :smile:

what paul said :smile:
Reply 3
shabooyah_!
Hi, i've made Manchester Met my insurance univeristy, but i'm pretty sure i'll be going here, my exams went pretty badly :frown: I really want to live away from home, and I know you can't apply for accomodation if MMU is your insurance uni. How likely do you think it will be that I get a room after results day? Will there be any rooms left?!

Thanks in advance for any help :smile:

Phone up the accomodation office, im sure they are used to calls about this.
Reply 4
If it makes you feel happier, I applied for my MMU accommodation on results day after missing my grades for Leeds.
4 days later they offered me a place in Cambridge, which had been my first choice!
UNFORTUNATELY I was away at Leeds festival and didn't get the email until I got back, by which point my offer had expired! However they were very very good when I rang up to explain, and I still had my lovely room in Cambridge Halls.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 5
bella127
If it makes you feel happier, I applied for my MMU accommodation on results day after missing my grades for Leeds.
4 days later they offered me a place in Cambridge, which had been my first choice!
UNFORTUNATELY I was away at Leeds festival and didn't get the email until I got back, by which point my offer had expired! However they were very very good when I rang up to explain, and I still had my lovely room in Cambridge Halls.

Good luck :smile:

Wow that's really good, I hear that Cambridge halls is the most popular of all the halls as well, so that was lucky! Thanks for your help :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending