The Student Room Group

Declaration Form

Hi there, I'm just in the closing stages of finishing Student Finance and the only thing left to do is send them the Delcaration Form. I've already done this once, about three weeks ago, but now they've sent me the form to sign again, saying they never received it off me. But I've noticed, on the included envelope, it says I should send it to:

Student Loan Company Limited
P.O. Box 4035
GLASGOW
G52 4XF

However, on the letter, it says I should send it to:

Student Finance England
PO Box 210
DARLINGTON
DL1 9HJ

And I read on another thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=993861) just a moment ago it should go to:

Student Loans Company
100 Bothwell Street
Glasgow
G2 7JD

I've tried ringing them up but they're busy. Can anyone shed any light? It would be nice for this to have been put to bed much sooner, and with results day just a week away, this is the last thing I want on my mind. Thanks.
Reply 1
matthewl
Hi there, I'm just in the closing stages of finishing Student Finance and the only thing left to do is send them the Delcaration Form. I've already done this once, about three weeks ago, but now they've sent me the form to sign again, saying they never received it off me. But I've noticed, on the included envelope, it says I should send it to:

Student Loan Company Limited
P.O. Box 4035
GLASGOW
G52 4XF

However, on the letter, it says I should send it to:

Student Finance England
PO Box 210
DARLINGTON
DL1 9HJ

And I read on another thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=993861) just a moment ago it should go to:

Student Loans Company
100 Bothwell Street
Glasgow
G2 7JD

I've tried ringing them up but they're busy. Can anyone shed any light? It would be nice for this to have been put to bed much sooner, and with results day just a week away, this is the last thing I want on my mind. Thanks.

I sent it to the G52 address five times, no luck.

Sent it to G2 address once, sorted within 2 days.

:smile:
Reply 2
The G2 address seems to be the one that is correct!
I rang them up and after being on hold for 25 minutes i spoke to one of them and they told me that address!
Reply 3
On my letter it says send to glasgow G52 4XJ but on the envelope i've been given it says G52 4XF :s-smilie:

I don't seem to have a G2 post code anywhere? Is the one above definitely the one to send it to?
Reply 4
I got sent 4 letters in one envelope, but there was no declaration form =?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending