The Student Room Group

how much do Boots pay per hour?

hi,
does anyone know how much Boots pay under-18's per hour as sales assitants?

thanks
Reply 1
varies from store to store. where i work its £6.50 an hour, (£6.15 when i was 17) and because i have some weird contract i get £10 ph on sundays + bank holidays!
Reply 2
I started on £4.47 I think then got a payrise to £4.51- I was 16.
Then it jumped up to about £5.80 and by the time I finished (at 18) I was on £5.97.
Reply 3
polopolo
varies from store to store. where i work its £6.50 an hour, (£6.15 when i was 17) and because i have some weird contract i get £10 ph on sundays + bank holidays!

What boots do you work at?
Reply 4
how do you get a job at boots? x
I work in a Boots pharmacy and get £6.93, but I'm 18 which pushes my pay up a bit. Also on bank holidays/sundays we get triple pay, which is ridiculous. Also we're only open for like 1 or 2 bank holidays a year, and never Sundays. We did work out that we were getting a pound roughly every 3 minutes, which was awesome because there were basically no customers.

And I got my job because my Mum saw it advertised in the window and picked me up an application form and I beat out the zillion other people that applied for it. But that was before it became Boots so I don't know how helpful that is... :P
I'm working as a Christmas temp at the rate is £6.56 for under 18's :smile:
Reply 7
I'm 17 and I get paid £7.10 Christmas Temp but I work in a really big store.
Do you get pay and a half on Sundays and bank holidays?
Reply 9
Original post by DavidL97
I'm 17 and I get paid £7.10 Christmas Temp but I work in a really big store.

Where abouts do you work?
Reply 10
Original post by laurencozens
Do you get pay and a half on Sundays and bank holidays?

No, they stopped that a few years ago. It's now just regular pay
Reply 11
Im surprised by all these responses. This is my first job , working as a christmas temp in an average size store and I get paid £7.70 and hour, double pay on bank holidays. Im 16!
Original post by Dullah
Im surprised by all these responses. This is my first job , working as a christmas temp in an average size store and I get paid £7.70 and hour, double pay on bank holidays. Im 16!

The lord is also surprised that you haven't checked the dates of the replies.
I just got a job as a Christmas temp and I'm under 18 and I'm getting £8 an hour! Not bad for a first job if I do say so myself :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending