The Student Room Group

Year 10 Student questions :)

How long before an exam should I start to revise?

And,

I'm revising of a revision guide (:rolleyes:) and writing down notes but I don't know what to write notes for... at the moment I'm writing notes for each page which is really inefficient and boring, if you have a solution for my problem tell me :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Josh_Dey
How long before an exam should I start to revise?

And,

I'm revising of a revision guide (:rolleyes:) and writing down notes but I don't know what to write notes for... at the moment I'm writing notes for each page which is really inefficient and boring, if you have a solution for my problem tell me :smile:

A couple of months, if you want to really ace your exams.

But at GCSE level, you'd get really bored. There isn't that much content, maybe a month of hardcore revision should see you through.

Meanwhile, maybe you could change your avatar?
Reply 2
Original post by tehforum
A couple of months, if you want to really ace your exams.

But at GCSE level, you'd get really bored. There isn't that much content, maybe a month of hardcore revision should see you through.

Meanwhile, maybe you could change your avatar?

I was just about to do that, recently it was changed to someone elses avatar (mysteriously :rolleyes:) so I had to change it to something else quickly, I didn't know it was yours sorry :smile:

What should I take notes for? There's too many pages of 1 module (I need to learn 3) so it's really annoying, any tips?
Reply 3
Original post by Josh_Dey
I was just about to do that, recently it was changed to someone elses avatar (mysteriously :rolleyes:) so I had to change it to something else quickly, I didn't know it was yours sorry :smile:

What should I take notes for? There's too many pages of 1 module (I need to learn 3) so it's really annoying, any tips?

Well, it's not my image, it's alliluvischoc's - but I was the first to use it as an avatar.

If you're using a revision guide, then just keep reading it over and over again until you've learned the content, then do some past papers.

Then go over the questions you got wrong, then you will be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending