The Student Room Group

Practise for over the summer

I am planning on taking both Maths and further Maths next year when I start 6th form so I was wondering if there are any good websites or reading material I could take a look at over the summer before I start the courses?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1
Examsolutions.co.uk. If you know which board you're taking them with, go through those sections, otherwise just go through the Edexcel ones because they're the most common board for maths/fm.
Original post by Damask-
Examsolutions.co.uk. If you know which board you're taking them with, go through those sections, otherwise just go through the Edexcel ones because they're the most common board for maths/fm.

^ This. Im doing As+a2 maths in year 12 and as+a2 fm in year 13 (chose to do them in that order.) examsolutions are beast!
Reply 3
Thank you so much! I will have a look at these to hopefully get some practise done for September!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Does your school/college have a membership with mymaths? I've heard they're quite good for A level maths

I guess you could buy some revision guides and start looking through them

Maybe there's a teacher at school who has something to help. It can't hurt to ask.

Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending