The Student Room Group

Advice needed.

Last week I got reallly really drunk (which does not normally happen to me) and I apparently I slept with this guy. My friend (who makes up quite a lot of bull) is spreading this around my social group and everyone seems to be beleiveing her over me. Yes I was really drunk and there are certain aspects of the night that I cant rememeber unless reminded but I think I would rememeber whether i had sex or not. Its really getting me down as noone seems to believe me although I'm telling the truth. Its making me feel like I've lost my dignity and that I'm a skank which I am far from. Do I try and convince my friends that is wasnt true or do I just leave it and let them think what they want?
I hate giving the wrong impression of myself to people and I'm parinoid that by having this rumour of me everyone is going to judge me.
(edited 11 years ago)
sounds like a b i t c h y friend you have there. If you say you can't mind it's going to seem like your in denial and ashamed of the person you slept with.

How about asking the fella yourself, if you did? That's one way to find out the truth, if you can mind him.

If your single, and you slept with him what have you did wrong really? Nothing. Don't worry about your friend
I agree with mark - if you want to find out the truth, go straight to the source.

As for the gossip, all you can really do is grin and bear it and hope it blows over in a week or so!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending