The Student Room Group

Student Finance England change of circumstances form...

Hi,
I sent a change of circumstances (C01) form to student finance england a few weeks ago now at the same time as my declaration. The declaration was received as my application for finance is now approved, however they are telling me they have not yet received my C01 form. Does this mean that it's been lost in the post? How long should I leave it before sending another form?
Reply 1
You should try ringing them to see if they got it. Or can you check your account to see if your stuff has been changed?
The same thing has happened to me!!! i have been ringing them continually for the last 4 days and still haven't got through!!
Reply 3
hello guys,

Just wanted to ask, what form have you sent them for the change of circumstances?? Because all I can found was the 2012/13 and I need to cancel my application. I'm not sure if they got the change of circumstances form 2013/14 yet. If you do know where to find it, is it possible that you can send me the site? That would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by din_din27
hello guys,

Just wanted to ask, what form have you sent them for the change of circumstances?? Because all I can found was the 2012/13 and I need to cancel my application. I'm not sure if they got the change of circumstances form 2013/14 yet. If you do know where to find it, is it possible that you can send me the site? That would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!! :smile:

Hey, I found it for you. Hope I helped.
http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/media/560153/eu_co1_1314_d.pdf

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending