The Student Room Group

Anyone else revising for the GDL...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Anyone who gets their results, kindly hit up a post. Cheers.
Hii
Found out from a group of friends off of my GDL course that our results are out tomorrow (24th July) at 2pm :| !!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck everyone else x
Original post by positivevibes
Have you got them yet?

BPP's come out in a few hours, I'm like paralysed with fear. Really cba to do resits.

Me too. Utterly convinced I've failed contract and the resit is on August 9th. Got rejected for a TC after getting to the final stage on Friday so right now I'm kind of like "**** law". Which isn't helpful as I'm sitting at my desk at work as a legal secretary right now. :facepalm:
Reply 103
released at 12 apparently
Commendation! :smile: Phew! Had a bit of nerves about losing the TC.

Slightly surprised at results though. Did well on contract, tort, land, but scraped a 60 in Equity which I had thought I'd done model answers for. Also genuinely surprised I did ok in crim because that was a car crash of an exam and the one I was most afraid of failing.
Commendation for GDL! Bring on LPC! :rolleyes:
Original post by legal_beagle
Commendation! :smile: Phew! Had a bit of nerves about losing the TC.

Slightly surprised at results though. Did well on contract, tort, land, but scraped a 60 in Equity which I had thought I'd done model answers for. Also genuinely surprised I did ok in crim because that was a car crash of an exam and the one I was most afraid of failing.

I'm the same! Did well in contract and tort but not too well in equity and crime which I thought were two of my best ones! Oh well, LPC here we come :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending