The Student Room Group

edexcek Biology A2 coursework CRISIS

I have been investigating the effect of different colours of light (red,blue,green,full light) on stomatal density of radish plants for two weeks now. HOWEVER, i cannot find the stomata (my teacher says its due to lack of sophisticated equipment and because the radish plant leaves are really tiny (decreased leaf species)).

My coursework is due in really soon and I really need to get back on track with a title that will WORK without failing me this time. I was considering visiting Etretat (coastal area of France) to collect data. Such fieldwork coursework types, I heard, only take a day or so for the entire data collection (or so I heard).

I am finding it difficult to conjure the title for this coursework (with no prior knowledge with what kind of ecosystems there are in Etretat)
Are any of you able to help me or give me advices?

Thank you very much in advance.

X Anna
Do you live in France else how you gonna get there?

A couple of my friends are doing their investigation into the effects of different colour light on stomata, but in different plants.

Are you looking at the actual leaves through the microscope or have you done the trick with applying nailvarnish (I think) then peeling it off and looking at that? Thats what they did and I had a look and I could see them really clearly.
Reply 2
Original post by Clare~Bear
Do you live in France else how you gonna get there?

A couple of my friends are doing their investigation into the effects of different colour light on stomata, but in different plants.

Are you looking at the actual leaves through the microscope or have you done the trick with applying nailvarnish (I think) then peeling it off and looking at that? Thats what they did and I had a look and I could see them really clearly.

Thank you Clare~bear.
I found the stomata finally!
And yes I live in France.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending