The Student Room Group

Anybody starting cardiff 2012 nursing??

Hi ive had a conditional offer from Cardiff to study mental health nursing 2012, completely new to the area; just moved to Aberdare from Anglesey, I'm also 26 so a bit worried I'm going to be the oldest there!!! Any1 else in the same situation??? :s-smilie:
i wouldnt worry :smile:

il be 22 but two other girls on my nursing course will be 24 and 26 :smile: most nursing students are not that young so its defiantly something you shouldnt be worrying about :smile:

hope that helped
x
Hi, anyone taking a car? i'm really unsure whether to or not ? :/ xxx
Reply 3
Original post by libwt
Hi ive had a conditional offer from Cardiff to study mental health nursing 2012, completely new to the area; just moved to Aberdare from Anglesey, I'm also 26 so a bit worried I'm going to be the oldest there!!! Any1 else in the same situation??? :s-smilie:

Ill studying in Cardiff as well though not nursing. Im in London so dont know the area at all, first time I went to Wales was for my interview but the city looks amazing!
Im 28 and will most likely be 10 years older than anyone else on my course, but thats ok -I look pretty young so hopefully they wont even know! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending